SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boujoischic

I went all the way back and couldn't find how to get my email added to the list could someone please add mine it's removed

ChosenOne

Wow, that was fast...got my code already. Thanks again, Miss TT!
th_kiss.gif

Richelle83

Please add your email address to this list and DO NOT request the code via PM. If you don't have time to read the thread then I don't have time to send the code. Thank you and C'mon Son!

eta: Also, please only add your email to the bottom of the list and not the top. It just makes sense. And while I appreciate it the thank yous (you are so welcome) please do not include them behind your email address. Makes it a bit harder for me to work with.

boschicka

THANK YOU For Your Generosity & Caring!!! This was so fun and amazing. You ladies put this together so quickly and efficiently. My husband has been furloughed due to gov't shut down, so saving 20% on holiday shopping helps a lot!

MamboPoet

Isn't she amazing! so sarcastic and straight to the point! I have oily - acne prone skin..I couldn't fine the Clarine exfoliating toner that she swears by so I bought the Lancome clarifying one. it has alcohol in it & completely dried out my skin so I returned it for the Kate Sommerville clarifying toner and love that! What chemical exfoliant are you using??

I haven't tried anything from REN yet but I JUST placed an order thru Sephora and picked up:
REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk / Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser / ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
REN The Fab 4 Kit / The Fab 4 Kit (for my boyfriend)
& Fresh Rose Marigold Floral Water / Rose Marigold Floral Water

hopefully I like the products! She mentioned that after you tone you should spritz your faced with a rose water that's why I picked up the Fresh one. I love Josie Maran but her rose toner is rose oil, not water...

what kind of skin do you have? are you picking up any skin care??
Ohhh!!! Yes, I LOVE her sense of humor and straightforwardness too! She cracks me up!

The Clarins toner is the one I use! I have oily OILY skin! I got it off of Hautelook but I went on a hunt to find it right now for you and I COULDN'T and I freaked out but then plugged in it's name Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner into the clarins site and this popped up http://www.clarinsusa.com/Bright-Plus-HP-Gentle-Renewing-Brightening-Peel/0122919,en_US,pd.html. I don't know if it's the same, I'll have to look at the ingredients when I get home because I will be WEEPING if it's changed!! It works WONDERS! (BTW, Pixi glow tonic will be coming to the states soon!!! I'll be trying that also!) I just picked up the Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA gel for skincare b/c I had a smaller one form a kit and it seriously works beautifully! It's not for every night use but but every other or every few days is great! I've never using a cleansing milk, is it your first? I'll read up on your picks and let me know how they work, that clay cleanser sounds delish!! For my second toner I use Burts Bees Rose water, it has the rose water and glycerin so I thought I'd give it a try, and I have no complaints!

MissTT

Ohhh!!! Yes, I LOVE her sense of humor and straightforwardness too! She cracks me up!

The Clarins toner is the one I use! I have oily OILY skin! I got it off of Hautelook but I went on a hunt to find it right now for you and I COULDN'T and I freaked out but then plugged in it's name Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner into the clarins site and this popped up http://www.clarinsusa.com/Bright-Plus-HP-Gentle-Renewing-Brightening-Peel/0122919,en_US,pd.html. I don't know if it's the same, I'll have to look at the ingredients when I get home because I will be WEEPING if it's changed!! It works WONDERS! (BTW, Pixi glow tonic will be coming to the states soon!!! I'll be trying that also!) I just picked up the Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA gel for skincare b/c I had a smaller one form a kit and it seriously works beautifully! It's not for every night use but but every other or every few days is great! I've never using a cleansing milk, is it your first? I'll read up on your picks and let me know how they work, that clay cleanser sounds delish!! For my second toner I use Burts Bees Rose water, it has the rose water and glycerin so I thought I'd give it a try, and I have no complaints!
So what exactly does this Clarins toner do for oily skin?

piaoling1169

Could you please send me a Sephora F&F 20%off code? I really need to buy lots of skin care and make up product from Sephora, really appreciate you if you can help. Thank you.

sara2013

God!Just know there is SEPORA ff soon. Could anyone please send me a code? Too many staff I want to buy! email is
removed. Thanks!

MamboPoet

So what exactly does this Clarins toner do for oily skin?
Here is Caroline Hiron's blog entry on it! http://www.carolinehirons.com/2013/01/clarins-exfoliating-toner-my-most.html But the way I use it and from my understanding, it is a chemical exfoliate that used after cleansing. It unclogs pores and removes dead cells and in turn helps reduce their appearance and has drastically reduced the number of breakouts I've had (and I started using this in the summer when I'm most prone to massive breakouts and blackheads because of my sweaty, oily, dirty attracting and holding on to skin). I have skin that can handle a lot so I use it twice a day and don't get any irritation. This one in particular helps balance and hydrate my skin without it going on oil overload or drying out. I actually use it over and under my eye, as you'll read in her entry that she uses it like that (Caroline) and before this I was beginning to notice more "texture" to my skin as opposed to a smooth surface. Not all out bumps but raised skin that could grow to be bumps and they're gone now, my concealer slides on under there (being under my eye!) without a problem! I'm just learning about this stuff but I really recommend the blog, she's funny and informative and gives awesome advice and does skin clinics once in awhile online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts