SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTT

Hmmm looks like the formula may have changed. I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid 2x/day and it works well on my skin. I see the Clarins also has Glycolic Acid. Well, it did...

pinkpaint

Thanks so much, Miss TT! Very generous of you to share with us here
bouquet.gif

I had planned to skip the sale because I don't need a new perfume this year but I decided to get a couple of skincare items that were running low, They're Real Mascara (which I love but that price tag smh) and Nars Desire. I've wanted it for a long time so I finally decided to treat myself to it. I considered the One Night Stand palette but I was like, "No, you don't need it for 3 shades" lol. I think I'm starting to settle down with makeup purchases. Everything either looks close to something I have or I decide that I wouldn't use it enough to warrant the price. Finally lol.

KiKi Kontour

THANK YOU For Your Generosity & Caring!!! This was so fun and amazing. You ladies put this together so quickly and efficiently. My husband has been furloughed due to gov't shut down, so saving 20% on holiday shopping helps a lot!
maaaaaan that furlough shut erything around DMV!!!

Thaaaaaanx TT for the code!!

MamboPoet

Hmmm looks like the formula may have changed. I use Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid 2x/day and it works well on my skin. I see the Clarins also has Glycolic Acid. Well, it did...
Yes! I didn't realize the version I was using that she reviewed wasn't available in the U.S. anymore! I'll have to go home and compare the ingredients list to see if it's changed! Which would suck because I'm so in love. I'll have to look into alternatives like pixi tonic and if you're saying Paula's Choice works well, then I can do research on that as well!
weeping.gif

Hi MissTT,

I am getting married outside USA and will be flying out of country from 16th of Nov to 17th Dec.. that means that I'll miss out on the VIB sale.. I have an insanely growing list of high end items (mostly for my wedding) in my cart and I don't want to miss out on the sale this year.. Can you please send me the code for the F&F sale for Sephora? Any help is appreciated.. Thank you so much!!
wavey.gif

MissTT

YESS! I feel like a b*tch because I would have just started ignoring people.
Ummm, I did. After a couple of hours I just deleted every 'gimme' PM I received without reading it. I will continue to do so for the remainder of the sale.

Richelle83

Hi MissTT,

I am getting married outside USA and will be flying out of country from 16th of Nov to 17th Dec.. that means that I'll miss out on the VIB sale.. I have an insanely growing list of high end items (mostly for my wedding) in my cart and I don't want to miss out on the sale this year.. Can you please send me the code for the F&F sale for Sephora? Any help is appreciated.. Thank you so much!!
wavey.gif
The instructions are a page back.

Knope2012

Ummm, I did. After a couple of hours I just deleted every 'gimme' PM I received without reading it. I will continue to do so for the remainder of the sale.
Good for you! Your generosity shouldn't be taken advantage of because people can't follow directions. Are you really going to keep sending out codes for the remainder of the sale? I think that would qualify for sainthood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts