Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Knope2012

My guess is that there will be more collections. However, they will sell more products by calling this one the final collection. I've seen several people say that they're skipping this one for a future princess collection, so it makes more sense to drive up the hype for this one. I can also see them staggering the products a few days apart so that people will buy more.

ChosenOne

So much for getting my palette today... Checked the tracking status when I got home from work and it said they tried to deliver it but no one was home.
WTF2.gif
They always just leave packages at my front door! This is now the 4th package in a row that UPS has sucked at delivering. Not happy
th_stormy.gif
<--- first time I'm finding use for this emoticon, and it's for you, UPS!!!

Now back to catching up on this thread...

Pretty Honeybee

I did a quick look w the colors I was most excited for, Atlantica and Caspian Sea. Inner corner is a little bit of Sick of Swimmin, Atlantica on lid, Caspian Sea on outer corner, Les Poissons in crease, Sea Shells for highlight
13a1fe7c_image.jpeg
So beautiful LiliV!!!

BriarRose

Maybe they will rename the line and then bring out more collections? The Designer doll collections Disney has been putting out are rumored to be undergoing a name change. Not confirmed though. All I know is no thanks to Disney and Disney alone putting out eyeshadows, at least. The Designer Villains palette last year was bad, and the Beautifully Disney quads are a mess, IMO. :(

singer82

So glad my palette comes in tomorrow. Get my mind off of the fires! I can't believe this is happening again. We had a huge fire last year and now it's happening again. We def need prayers for Colorado Springs. I'm not near it, but can smell it pretty strongly.

FoxyMamaMakeup

So glad my palette comes in tomorrow. Get my mind off of the fires! I can't believe this is happening again. We had a huge fire last year and now it's happening again. We def need prayers for Colorado Springs. I'm not near it, but can smell it pretty strongly.
Mine comes in tomorrow too, can't wait! My thoughts & prayers are with you. Please stay safe!

Lipstickdiva420

Flirt back!  Maybe he can make you his first stop on his route so you get your goodies earlier, lol Lol i should right since he's been comuns late. Thank you Liliv and sherm for the pictures!!!  Looks beautiful!! "Please stay tuned" translates to "please continue to stalk our website so that while you wait for this to release, you find more things that you want, and please go ahead and add those to your cart"  Okay, now I'm really anxious to get this palette!  Stunning! I saw that too!  Such a shame  :weep:
Yes it's so beautiful!! Mines come tomorrow too!!
Hope you're going to try to get the mirror too.
my Prades are with and everyonein Colorado. I wish you guys were getting all the rain we've been having on ny because we don't need another rain drop.

vaisforluvrs

All I know is no thanks to Disney and Disney alone putting out eyeshadows, at least. The Designer Villains palette last year was bad, and the Beautifully Disney quads are a mess, IMO.
ssad.gif
Just last week, they posted a comment to someone saying that they would have more princesses after Ariel. Now they are saying this is the final one. So confusing!

josephine90

My palette is here! Its so gorgeous, Im not sure if I will actually use it a lot, all my disney palettes are more of a collection to me lol, im such a hoarder!

Knope2012

Hmm Sephora replied to someone on Facebook saying that the Ariel palettes being released early was a glitch in the system. That seems odd considering they left it up on the site for three days before it was sold out.

VampyCouture

Hmm Sephora replied to someone on Facebook saying that the Ariel palettes being released early was a glitch in the system. That seems odd considering they left it up on the site for three days before it was sold out.
If you go on the website and read reviews for the palette, everyone is giving sephora one star reviews for not alerting their VIBers about the palette's availability. It's a feeding frenzy in there lol No doubt Sephora will probably delete those comments. They have before.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?searchTerm=ariel&productId=P380048&_requestid=85463

ETA: There were 3 pages of one star reviews and Sephora took ALL of them down. Wow....

josephine90

If you go on the website and read reviews for the palette, everyone is giving sephora one star reviews for not alerting their VIBers about the palette's availability. It's a feeding frenzy in there lol No doubt Sephora will probably delete those comments. They have before.

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?searchTerm=ariel&productId=P380048&_requestid=85463

ETA: There were 3 pages of one star reviews and Sephora took ALL of them down. Wow....
i ll be pretty pissed too if i missed out completely but thanks to specktra I ordered it the very first day, anyhow it will be back later this month with everything else, its not that bad!

Knope2012

Wow. That's funny because on Saturday and Sunday, it was all 5 star reviews from people who hadn't tried it yet. I think if we were alerted, they would've sold a lot faster and there would still be angry people. I feel bad for those who temporarily missed out, though.

sherm

Wow. That's funny because on Saturday and Sunday, it was all 5 star reviews from people who hadn't tried it yet. I think if we were alerted, they would've sold a lot faster and there would still be angry people. I feel bad for those who temporarily missed out, though.
Yeah, people are going to be pissed no matter whether there was an email (not enough stock!) or not (wahh you didn't tell me!). If you want something popular you better be prepared to stalk and/or be ready right at the release time, and that's not just makeup. My two most stressful EVER purchases were Google I/O 2011 and Bonnaroo 2012!! That said, I do hope Sephora planned ahead and produced a metric ton of these palettes so everyone who wants one can get it!

Knope2012

Yeah, people are going to be pissed no matter whether there was an email (not enough stock!) or not (wahh you didn't tell me!). If you want something popular you better be prepared to stalk and/or be ready right at the release time, and that's not just makeup. My two most stressful EVER purchases were Google I/O 2011 and Bonnaroo 2012!! That said, I do hope Sephora planned ahead and produced a metric ton of these palettes so everyone who wants one can get it!
Yeah I sometimes want to roll my eyes at it. Stalking takes a lot of time and energy, but I usually get what I want. The same way if my husband wants a PS4 on release day, he'll have to be there early and wait in line. There's so much whining on Sephora's facebook in general. I hope they produced a ton of mirrors too. Those seem to be the big collector's item.

Ana A

I hope this isnt their last collection I was really looking forward to a pochahontas collection, I was already imagining all kinds of brown and coppery shadows and bronzers etc :(