Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Lipstickdiva420

Nothing else.

I posted on their FB page, their response was less than pleasing.
lol I just saw the post and I guess they want us to keep stalking the site
th_rolleye0014.gif
. I thought for sure it would be released today.

sherm

My palette arrived bright and early! Thanks, UPS!!! Here are some quick n dirty q-tip swatches for you ladies!
cb1da82b_image.jpeg
7a1ab1ee_image.jpeg
f0100fcb_image.jpeg
I think my favorite thing about this is that the palette can be removed so you can use it as a keepsake box! Such thoughtful design!
aa7fb5a9_image.jpeg
12d7f7c8_image.jpeg
Top row: Blue Lagoon, Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, Flotsam, Sea Shells, Les Poissons, Caspian Sea, Your Voice, Unfortunate Souls Bottom row: Atlantica, Fins, Sick of Swimmin', Ursula, Sha La La, Triton, Wanderin' Free, Jetsam, Sea Witch, Treasures Untold The shimmery shades are easier to work with IMO but there are a couple (TU, SOS) that are very sheer. My favorites are Unfortunate Souls, Sha La La, and Ursula but I will definitely use them all! ETA: photos are tiny because of iPhone uploader, but you can click on them to enlarge!

Haven

^^Beautiful!

I waited too long and now have to hope for a restock or buy in store. This is probably good news for my wallet though.

LiliV

I think my favorite thing about this is that the palette can be removed so you can use it as a keepsake box! Such thoughtful design!
Mine is that the pull tab is normal like the Conderella one, not a tassel like Jasmine. My cat got way too exited over Jasmine's tassel lol

LiliV

I was just playing around w the colors and I noticed that Sick of Swimmin is actually a surprise color! It's white but it reflects a minty blue! So pretty. I tried to get a pic but it keeps picking up only white

singer82

Oh yay! Sounds like my kind of perfume. Think I'll get the rollerball when the mirror for this comes out. Thanks so much! :)
It smells amazing!! I have the full size perfume bottle & it's absolutely a gorgeous, stunning fragrance! I've been wearing it everyday since I got it! It's an exotic fragrance, if that makes since. Exactly what you'd think Jasmine would smell like. It's sweet but not too sweet & definitely not floral. It's just perfect. I would get the roller ball & see how you like it & then if you really love it get the big bottle. I'm also getting my Ariel palette Wednesday too!! ; ) can't wait!! I haven't been this excited for a makeup collection since MAC had the Marilyn Monroe collection!! I got all the pieces I wanted luckily! So glad you got to get your Ariel palette too girl! ; )
What did they say?
Nothing else.  I posted on their FB page, their response was less than pleasing. 
Yay thank you for the swatches! So excited!
My palette arrived bright and early! Thanks, UPS!!! Here are some quick n dirty q-tip swatches for you ladies!
cb1da82b_image.jpeg
7a1ab1ee_image.jpeg
f0100fcb_image.jpeg
aa7fb5a9_image.jpeg
12d7f7c8_image.jpeg
Top row: Blue Lagoon, Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, Flotsam, Sea Shells, Les Poissons, Caspian Sea, Your Voice, Unfortunate Souls Bottom row: Atlantica, Fins, Sick of Swimmin', Ursula, Sha La La, Triton, Wanderin' Free, Jetsam, Sea Witch, Treasures Untold The shimmery shades are easier to work with IMO but there are a couple (TU, SOS) that are very sheer. My favorites are Unfortunate Souls, Sha La La, and Ursula but I will definitely use them all! ETA: photos are tiny because of iPhone uploader, but you can click on them to enlarge!

LiliV

I did a quick look w the colors I was most excited for, Atlantica and Caspian Sea. Inner corner is a little bit of Sick of Swimmin, Atlantica on lid, Caspian Sea on outer corner, Les Poissons in crease, Sea Shells for highlight
13a1fe7c_image.jpeg

FoxyMamaMakeup

I did a quick look w the colors I was most excited for, Atlantica and Caspian Sea. Inner corner is a little bit of Sick of Swimmin, Atlantica on lid, Caspian Sea on outer corner, Les Poissons in crease, Sea Shells for highlight
13a1fe7c_image.jpeg
Absolutely gorgeous look!! Those are the colors that I am most excited about too! I will be doing this look when I get my palette in tomorrow! Beautiful! ; ) thank you for posting a picture girl! ; ) Cannot wait to play with these gorgeous colors myself!! ; )

FoxyMamaMakeup

13a1fe7c_image.jpeg
May I also ask, what brushes did you use to create this look?? I love it! I know you had said Sick of Swimmin' was a surprise color with like a blue shimmer to it, that sounds so gorgeous I cannot wait to see it in person! ; )

LiliV

May I also ask, what brushes did you use to create this look?? I love it! I know you had said Sick of Swimmin' was a surprise color with like a blue shimmer to it, that sounds so gorgeous I cannot wait to see it in person! ; )
Thank you! I used my Mac 217 for the lid and highlight then my Sonia Kashuk crease brush for my crease and to blend more. I wish I could get a good pic of Sick of Swimmin's shimmer it doesn't seem to show up on camera, but in person it's gorgeous