Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Haven

I am waiting for swatches before getting the palette. Hopefully it won't sell out soon. I am skipping the mirror. I don't want to start yet another collection for my stash, but I would have to buy a dragon maleficent mirror if it were released.

Living Doll

I am waiting for swatches before getting the palette.  Hopefully it won't sell out soon.  I am skipping the mirror.  I don't want to start yet another collection for my stash, but I would have to buy a dragon maleficent mirror if it were released.
Just this morning I was thinking about how rad a Maleficent collection would be.

josephine90

Ariel palette is now sold out. I'm in no hurry to get it, but I hope it's available again soon :)
LOL. they will restock it right? i meant I dint even get the email from sephora to vibs that its available, the only reason I bought it was because of specktra!

queenblenda

does anyone know how long the mirrors in the past two disney collab's usually stay in stock online for? i NEED to get this mirror this time around! :)

LiliV

Wow I can't believe it sold out already! Lol this is why I never hesitate. I got my shipping confirmation today can't wait till it gets here!

LiliV

i wish it would come out now! its bad enough i always stalk mac, never thought i ll have to stalk sephora too lol
I could be wrong but I think this actually might be a strategy from them. Trying to hype it up like Mac does. They released Cinderella and Jasmine all in one shot (all the products I mean) and this time it's like they're teasing us with just the palette and no exact date for the other items. The items have sold out faster and faster with each princess so I'm thinking it's on purpose

Lipstickdiva420

I could be wrong but I think this actually might be a strategy from them. Trying to hype it up like Mac does. They released Cinderella and Jasmine all in one shot (all the products I mean) and this time it's like they're teasing us with just the palette and no exact date for the other items. The items have sold out faster and faster with each princess so I'm thinking it's on purpose
Yes I'm thinking the same thing because mac has been doing this strategy lately with not having all the items in the collection.

VampyCouture

Where is this mirror? lol I too am getting restless.

I was at my Sephora bugging the associates to give me more information (they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know lol. Not their fault though) and we got on topic of the jasmine mirror. She told me that a lady bought TEN of them. My sephora is high volume so they get a lot of product, but sheesh! She said she bought out more than half of their stock.

admmgz

I can't wait to get the Ariel Storylook palette Thursday!! I wish they'd hurry w/ the mirror though...in the meantime, I'll throw another MUFE Duo Mat compact in my basket ;)

AniBEE

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice yet for your palette orders?

I get the feeling that a Maleficant collection would come from UrbanDecay because they like to do live action fairly tale collections. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and Oz The Great and Powerful. I'm mean it's due out next June so I can foresee a March-April collection. ;)

admmgz

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice yet for your palette orders? I get the feeling that a Maleficant collection would come from UrbanDecay because they like to do live action fairly tale collections. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and Oz The Great and Powerful. I'm mean it's due out next June so I can foresee a March-April collection. ;)
I ordered mine Saturday & got the shipping confirmation Sunday. According to UPS, mine will be delivered Thursday.

CartoonChic

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice yet for your palette orders?

I get the feeling that a Maleficant collection would come from UrbanDecay because they like to do live action fairly tale collections. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and Oz The Great and Powerful. I'm mean it's due out next June so I can foresee a March-April collection. ;)
I got a shipping notice about 15 minutes ago. It'll be delivered tomorrow. I live close to the warehouse.

Latest posts