Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

gracie90

I got a shipping notice about 15 minutes ago. It'll be delivered tomorrow. I live close to the warehouse.
Yay for us!
pompom.gif

ChosenOne

mine suppose to come Wed.
pompom.gif
now just for this got damn mirror to pop up on the site I'll be set!
I placed my order Sunday evening and got my shipping notification today... delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!!
fluffy.gif
I wonder if the UPS guy is getting sick of bringing me stuff. This will be the third time he pays me a visit in one week, lol.

vaisforluvrs

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice yet for your palette orders?

I get the feeling that a Maleficant collection would come from UrbanDecay because they like to do live action fairly tale collections. Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland and Oz The Great and Powerful. I'm mean it's due out next June so I can foresee a March-April collection. ;)
Oh, I hope you're right! I just hope it will be a really nice palette like the Alice one and not the refillable ones like Oz.

Mayanas

holysheep.gif
thud.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
....didn't really have the right words in response to that idea....so emoticons will have to do!

LOL!! No, really...I did laugh out loud!

I placed my order Sunday evening and got my shipping notification today... delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!!
fluffy.gif
I wonder if the UPS guy is getting sick of bringing me stuff. This will be the third time he pays me a visit in one week, lol.

WTF? I placed my oreder Saturday and nothing Buuuuuuuu
ohboy.gif

sherm

My palette should be here tomorrow :) I won't get home until late so I'll have to swatch it first thing on Wednesday; I don't even remember what the colors are like inside! I just think the cover is to die for. I love the cover on the eyeshadow quad too.

singer82

Yay! My palette comes on Wed! :happydance: Got just enough money for the mirror & polish set. And maybe the roller ball. Hurry sephora before I have to pay bills with it! Lol

singer82

I'd def love to see a Belle one! Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle are my fav princesses. Unfortunately I didn't get anything from Jasmine. Add much as I love her if I'm not liking the colors I won't get it. I'm loving the colors from this one! Think I might get the Jasmine roller ball though. Anybody have it? What does it smell like?

FoxyMamaMakeup

I'd def love to see a Belle one! Jasmine, Ariel, and Belle are my fav princesses. Unfortunately I didn't get anything from Jasmine. Add much as I love her if I'm not liking the colors I won't get it. I'm loving the colors from this one! Think I might get the Jasmine roller ball though. Anybody have it? What does it smell like?
It smells amazing!! I have the full size perfume bottle & it's absolutely a gorgeous, stunning fragrance! I've been wearing it everyday since I got it! It's an exotic fragrance, if that makes since. Exactly what you'd think Jasmine would smell like. It's sweet but not too sweet & definitely not floral. It's just perfect. I would get the roller ball & see how you like it & then if you really love it get the big bottle. I'm also getting my Ariel palette Wednesday too!! ; ) can't wait!! I haven't been this excited for a makeup collection since MAC had the Marilyn Monroe collection!! I got all the pieces I wanted luckily! So glad you got to get your Ariel palette too girl! ; )

FoxyMamaMakeup

I cannot wait to get my Ariel palette!! ; ) anyone have any ideas for looks they're wanting to do yet just based off the pictures of the palette?! I know we haven't gotten to see any swatches yet. I cannot wait for Xsparkage's look she's going to do with this palette!! Her looks are always just stunningly beautiful! Just a work of art in my opinion, I love that she's not afraid to play with lots of colors & different looks! All of the Sephora disney palette looks she's done have been amazing! Just going by pictures, I really love Atlantica & Fins!! Atlantica is described as a shimmering sea foam green & Fins is described as a glittery mermaid green!! Those 2 I think would look so pretty together! I love all of the shades! I'm just ready for the entire collection to come out already so I can get every other piece to complete my Ariel collection !! ; )

Lipstickdiva420

:sheep:   :thud:    :cloud9:    ....didn't really have the right words in response to that idea....so emoticons will have to do! LOL!!  No, really...I did laugh out loud! I placed my order Sunday evening and got my shipping notification today... delivery is scheduled for tomorrow!!  :fluffy:    I wonder if the UPS guy is getting sick of bringing me stuff.  This will be the third time he pays me a visit in one week, lol.
lol i've been seeing my ups guy so much that he!s been flirting with me lately.

gracie90

Quote:
I cannot wait to get my Ariel palette!! ; ) anyone have any ideas for looks they're wanting to do yet just based off the pictures of the palette?! I know we haven't gotten to see any swatches yet. I cannot wait for Xsparkage's look she's going to do with this palette!! Her looks are always just stunningly beautiful! Just a work of art in my opinion, I love that she's not afraid to play with lots of colors & different looks! All of the Sephora disney palette looks she's done have been amazing! Just going by pictures, I really love Atlantica & Fins!! Atlantica is described as a shimmering sea foam green & Fins is described as a glittery mermaid green!! Those 2 I think would look so pretty together! I love all of the shades! I'm just ready for the entire collection to come out already so I can get every other piece to complete my Ariel collection !! ; )
Fins looks gorgeous!

Knope2012

I ordered my palette on Saturday and it'll be here tomorrow. Work is awful today, so I can't wait to play with my goodies! I wish the mirror would pop up any time now.

Living Doll

Are you ladies getting anything else from the collection besides the mirror? I'm considering the quad and the gloss set.