Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

sass-swatch

can anyone link me to a blog post with swatches of the palette? maybe a guru got an early look or had it sent to them? xsparkage does A LOT. any help would be appreciated. :)
urock.gif

ChosenOne

Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!
Maleficent is one of my favorite Disney villains! She's really one of the most evil villains they have ever created. She DID make one scary dragon!!! And as long as I'm on the topic of favorites from Sleeping Beauty, I have to say Philip is one of my favorite princes (if not my very favorite!)

Mayanas

I think I'm the only one who's not an Aurora girl lol I was never crazy about Sleeping Beauty, I don't know why. And I totally agree about Alice, she's my favorite after Ariel I would love an Alice one!
who is Alice?

Same here, maybe because she is ugly for me. jejeje

VampyCouture

Me neither! I think it's because I was so scared of Malificent (I used to cry when she turned into a dragon haha) that I never actually got to see the film properly!

Maleficent is one of my favorite Disney villains! She's really one of the most evil villains they have ever created. She DID make one scary dragon!!! And as long as I'm on the topic of favorites from Sleeping Beauty, I have to say Philip is one of my favorite princes (if not my very favorite!)
Gotcha! That makes sense :)

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

Genn

She looks like Minnie Mouse!! edit: ok she looks scarier now when I first glanced at the picture I only saw the bottom of the horns. It was throwing me off until I looked at it again.

Maleficent was an amazing villain. Can you imagine a Maleficent mirror or an Evil Queen mirror? Oh gosh! Anyways, I can't wait for the maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie to come out. The poster gives me the chills.

ChosenOne

I would LOOOOOVE another Disney villains collection, and if Sephora did it the way they've been doing these princess collections with the mirrors and everything...
thud.gif

I have mixed feelings about the Maleficent movie. I'm not a fan of Angelina Jolie. The only movie she ever impressed me in was Girl Interrupted. So I'm holding off on being too excited about this, but I'm not assuming it's going to suck either. All I know right now is that is some SICK contouring on that poster! I mean, some of that has to be photoshop or whatever, but still...sick.

Mayanas

Her face look round, fat. I dont like the poster.

BriarRose

I decided to read Sephora's FB comments!! I'm super excited now
flower.gif

Sephora Hi. We do have plans for more Disney Princess Collections by Sephora:) Stay tuned for updates!

Please release Rapunzel, Mulan, and Belle. Please release Rapunzel, Mulan, and Belle!

THANK YOU for bringing that over, Richelle! Never would have seen that otherwise.
th_happy1.gif

I am glad neither they nor Disney have gone daft and ignored the popularity of this. It has to be a cash cow for both companies at this point.

On the Maleficent poster note... Am I the only one who thinks with all the makeup and photoshopping, she looks more like Cameron Diaz than Angelina Jolie?
blink.gif
How weird. I'm not too excited about that movie either; I don't care for her acting myself.

singer82

That poster makes her look weird. But I think she's an amazing actress!! One of my favs. I love her. But man, that poster makes her look funny. I'm so scared the mirror will pop up when I'm at work. Wish we has a guaranteed date.

Pretty Honeybee

I do too I posted a pic of mine on my Cinderella shelf in the jasmine thread! I put jasmines mirror on my jasmine shelf but I didn't get a pic and now it's packed cuz I'm moving. which is another reason this needs to be up soon!!
ooh nice!! Hopefully they put it up real soon...

AniBEE

Because I'm paranoid I'd order the palette and added Bite Beauty Lip Layers in Bold to clear for the $75 free shipping to Canada. I've waited 3 days for the mirror to show up but I just could not take it anymore as there was a chance this would sell out before that shows up and i don't ant to try to get the palette off ebay if that happened. >_<

The thing about the villain is that the all scream makeup to me. the MAC VV collection unfortunately did work well with my mplexion to well with most of the products but I so loved what they did!

Latest posts