Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

LiliV

I think the palette is the only thing out early and the other items will release later in the month on the real release date

Mayanas

I ordered my palette I am happy that will be the first of the three and I'm hoping the Bella
eyelove.gif

By the way also ordered Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-light Mat Radiance SPF 20. Has anyone tried this foundation? It's good, bad, fair, for combination skin. I hope if it is expensive, and the packaging is terrible and brings little product.
sigh.gif

Has anyone tried the Channel perfection lumiere?...

LiliV

By the way also ordered Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-light Mat Radiance SPF 20. Has anyone tried this foundation? It's good, bad, fair, for combination skin. I hope if it is expensive, and the packaging is terrible and brings little product. 
sigh.gif
  Has anyone tried the Channel perfection lumiere? ...
I plan on trying this foundation soon, I'm currently using the Burberry Velvet, it's ok. I switched after they discontinued YSL Teint Resist. Burberry is a nice foundation but it's not long wearing enough and I prefer light to medium coverage, not full

LiliV

Did you see an actual release date? I've only seen it say June but no date.
I haven't seen a date either I'm just guessing since the palette still says Beauty Insider I think the other products will be later in June. I can't wait for the gloss set!

Marvelle

Is the ariel rollerball on the site?
No, Sorry to get your hopes up! :( I ordered the previous rollerballs! Was skeptical to pay ebay prices for something I couldn't personally smell, I decided to get the rollerballs from Cinderella & Jasmine as they seem like a good compromise :)

bmunny84

Yay! I'm so happy I was able to get this palette since I missed out on the other two! Sometimes working graveyards has its benefits ;)

FoxyMamaMakeup

You want thingamabobs?! I've got 20... 20 new brilliant eyeshadow shades in this new Stunning Ariel Storybook palette I ordered today!! And of course, I want more, more of this collection! ; ) lol Right ladies?! Can't wait for everything else from the collection to be up on Sephora! Hope everyone got to get this palette today, from what I've read, sounds like a lot of you did! ; ) What do you have in mind for looks you want to do?? I can't wait to try Atlantica all over the lid, Fins in the crease, a touch of Caspian Sea in the outer v, & either Sea shells or Sick of Swimmin' in the inner corners & as highlight (just what i can go by from photos, seems like it would be pretty) Those shades just stuck out to me, every shade in this palette is stunning! I can't wait to get my palette so I can play!! ; ) lol

gracie90

Is anyone willing to do a CP of the mirror and the e/s palette to send to the UK?
I'll love you forever!
love.gif

sherm

Eeek! I couldn't help myself - I ordered the Storylook palette even though I need additional eyeshadows like a hole in my head. The cover is just too beautiful. I REALLY hope I can get Ariel's mirror when it debuts! I'm sticking some stuff in my cart so I can get free shipping and not have to worry about it at the time, lol.

Pretty Honeybee

I'm so anxious for the remaining of the collection!! I ordered mines early yesterday morning..lol with the Jasmine collection they had everything up at once for VIB's... Oh well, just keep checking. Anyone still has their mirror in the packaging for Jasmine or Cinderella? I still do :)

BriarRose

I'm going to wait for this to show up in stores because I want to make sure I get a palette box that is in good shape. I'm not taking any chances with the mirror though! As soon as that gets posted, I'm ordering. All this inspired me to watch TLM on DVD last night. I am still peeved the theatrical re-release (and in 3D!!!) got canceled thanks to poor sales for Nemo and Monsters. *sniff*

Naughtyp

I'm going to wait for this to show up in stores because I want to make sure I get a palette box that is in good shape. I'm not taking any chances with the mirror though! As soon as that gets posted, I'm ordering. All this inspired me to watch TLM on DVD last night. I am still peeved the theatrical re-release (and in 3D!!!) got canceled thanks to poor sales for Nemo and Monsters. *sniff*
Dumbest reason ever!!! i meam,who wants to see those ?! they were out not THAT long ago u kno? and it's a princess movie for crying out loud they are hella dumb for not releasing it! I woulda loved to see it on the big screen! I watched it last week lol

MakeupAddict22

I think it's odd how with cinderella and jasmine everything was up at once and with this collection just one item...Why now change it?Everything should be up!!!! I spend a lot of money at sephora! Lol

Naughtyp

I'm so anxious for the remaining of the collection!! I ordered mines early yesterday morning..lol with the Jasmine collection they had everything up at once for VIB's... Oh well, just keep checking. Anyone still has their mirror in the packaging for Jasmine or Cinderella? I still do :)
I do too I posted a pic of mine on my Cinderella shelf in the jasmine thread! I put jasmines mirror on my jasmine shelf but I didn't get a pic and now it's packed cuz I'm moving. which is another reason this needs to be up soon!!

LiliV

I do too I posted a pic of mine on my Cinderella shelf in the jasmine thread! I put jasmines mirror on my jasmine shelf but I didn't get a pic and now it's packed cuz I'm moving. which is another reason this needs to be up soon!!
I'm moving soon as well (and im actually going to be in London on vacation so technically my mom's doing the move) and I'm really hoping nothing I want is being released during that week! Lol (end of July)

BriarRose

Dumbest reason ever!!! i meam,who wants to see those ?! they were out not THAT long ago u kno? and it's a princess movie for crying out loud they are hella dumb for not releasing it! I woulda loved to see it on the big screen! I watched it last week lol
I know. I think a lot of people are on Pixar overload. I mean, I love most of those movies too, but with the exception of Toy Story films, I don't need to see them repeatedly on the big screen. Mermaid, sadly I have not seen in theaters since its release in 1989 and a second time in early 1990! :shock:

Latest posts