Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

FoxyMamaMakeup

JUST ORDERED MY GORGEOUS ARIEL STORYBOOK PALETTE !!! ; ) I'm so excited! I cannot wait to get it!! I keep constantly checking for them to post the other items from the collection! Also, the promo code for the makeup bag is 15BAG Not BAG15!

Richelle83

Someone is just wee bit excited
girlhaha.gif

Got my card ready for the mirror!

scarlettb

i really want the mirror but I'm hoping it comes out today, I don't want to make two orders. What to do
blink.gif

singer82

Is the ariel rollerball on the site?
YESYESYES got my palette and the rollerball perfumes ordered to go to my hotel :D:D So happy right now!! I'll probably make another order when the other stuff becomes available but for me the storylook palette was the most important thing to get (next the mirror and the quad!) Dance Party!! 
cheerleader.gif
nanaparty.gif
pompom.gif
th_ymca.gif
party.gif

Genn

I'm with Genn with my 10% VIB renewal, but I couldn't wait and ordered the palette.... lol. Will save coupon for mirror, tiny compact, and nail polishes! Good thing they have free 3 day shipping. Everything is so pretty !!!
I ended up ordering the palette and decided I could order the mirror when it comes out.

shadowaddict

I have $26 in my cart right now waiting for more of this collection and can't gat the LUCKY4YOU promo for free magazine. It says you must have at least a $25 order. I tried the BAG15 first and it says it does't exist. I'm logged in and a VIB. Also what is the bag?

janineios

I have $26 in my cart right now waiting for more of this collection and can't gat the LUCKY4YOU promo for free magazine. It says you must have at least a $25 order. I tried the BAG15 first and it says it does't exist. I'm logged in and a VIB. Also what is the bag?
It's 15BAG, I wrote it backwards. Lol. And it's just a pink makeup bag with a pattern of the sephora S logo.

shadowaddict

Thank you. It's showing up now. So is the year subscription to Lucky magazine when I remove bag. Who knows what the hell is up. I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with it being the first using my iPad on the site. It shouldn't matter. Oh we'll thanks. Still stalking for rest of collection. Others doing the same please let us slow pokes know when you see it pop up. I

Latest posts