Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

Lipstickdiva420

I just ordered the ariel palette, my b day gift from sephora and the free make up bag . Can't beat that for 60 dollars
cheerleader.gif
. Now I just waiting on the mirror.

Lipstickdiva420

Same here. I'm still
fool.gif
over not getting Cinderella's mirror smh.
I didn't know about the cinderella collection at the time, but the palette and the mirror are gorgeous!!!!! and it was up on sephora site not long ago again and skipped since it said jasmine on top and I automatically assumed it was the jasmine palette.
th_wallbash.gif

janineios

I didn't know about the cinderella collection at the time, but the palette and the mirror are gorgeous!!!!! and it was up on sephora site not long ago again and skipped since it said jasmine on top and I automatically assumed it was the jasmine palette.
th_wallbash.gif
The mirror is definitely the most Disney-ish mirror of the 3. I'm crossing my fingers that they do a Belle collection and that the mirror has the rose on it!

Naughtyp

you are all making me want the storybook palatte when that's not even what I want from this collection lol! I added it to my bag anyways but i really Want the mirror and the quad only since that what I got from the other two collections......

LiliV

Ladies, the Ariel Storylook Palette is up on the Sephora website NOW! I just searched for "Disney" and there it was. Ordered that bad boy! :happydance:  
Thanks so much for posting! I wasn't expecting it out so soon. Just ordered. the big palettes always sell out pretty fast so I didn't wana mess around. Still wana get the gloss set when that's available Edit to add- I'm not sure the other items will show up online today. I''m thinking maybe it's just the palette being released early as a Beauty Insider teaser and the other items will show up on whatever the official release date is?

josephine90

I can't take it! i just ordered it!! I have free shipping code for the mirror with my welcome vib thing, so i ll just use dat instead of using the 10% with dat too!

Living Doll

Thanks so much for posting! I wasn't expecting it out so soon. Just ordered. the big palettes always sell out pretty fast so I didn't wana mess around. Still wana get the gloss set when that's available Edit to add- I'm not sure the other items will show up online today. I''m thinking maybe it's just the palette being released early as a Beauty Insider teaser and the other items will show up on whatever the official release date is?
I'm interested in the glosses too! I just wonder how pigmented (or not) they are. I'm not sure I want them if they're basically clear.

LiliV

I'm interested in the glosses too! I just wonder how pigmented (or not) they are. I'm not sure I want them if they're basically clear.
Yeah the squeezy tube design makes me think of the Benefit ones that just came out which are pretty sheer, but you never know! I want the corals to be nice and vibrant

Marvelle

YESYESYES got my palette and the rollerball perfumes ordered to go to my hotel :D:D So happy right now!! I'll probably make another order when the other stuff becomes available but for me the storylook palette was the most important thing to get (next the mirror and the quad!) Dance Party!!
cheerleader.gif
nanaparty.gif
pompom.gif
th_ymca.gif
party.gif