Sephora's Reigning Beauties: Ariel - The Little Mermaid

DarkAngel8595

The mirror is available online, I asked a sephora employee & she said they're having "flash sales" when they put it back on for a second.

MissTT

Flash sales? Now that seems ridiculous. I think there is just something hinky going on with their restocks. For instance I was only able to view the mirror from the mobile site, but could not access it from the full site. Even when I added it to my cart on the mobile, the mirror didn't show up in my cart on the full site. However, the item that was in my cart from the full site was showing up in my cart on the mobile site. I shop with another online retailer who's items are difficult to find online once they've sold out and then restocked. I usually can only access those items from my wishlist. It's a programming issue.

chinablaq

The stores I called said they wouldn't. First come first serve type of deal. :/
I randomly called my store based on it saying they had the perfume in stock when I did a zipcode search online. They checked and said they had everything but wasn't putting it out until another few days, but they can still sell it to me. I put a couple things on hold. She told me I had 48hrs to pick up. So I'd try another of your local stores

ChosenOne

I picked up the Ariel Palette today along with my new VIB Rouge card. It's pretty.

Did you get this in the mail or at an actual Sephora store? I qualified for VIB Rouge with my last online order and they sent me the same welcome package that you show here with the mini-lipstick...except I didn't get a VIB Rouge card in that top slot. Just some cheap thin cardboard card that says it's my Beauty Studio All-Access Pass.
ssad.gif

ETA: Picture of what I received

honey on boost

Did you get this in the mail or at an actual Sephora store?  I qualified for VIB Rouge with my last online order and they sent me the same welcome package that you show here with the mini-lipstick...except I didn't get a VIB Rouge card in that top slot.  Just some cheap thin cardboard card that says it's my Beauty Studio All-Access Pass.  :( ETA: Picture of what I received
That's exactly what I got. She probably got hers in store.

ChosenOne

Yes, I picked up my membership package in store. I also have the cardboard Beauty Studio card. It was placed behind the VIB Rouge card. I just didn't take a pic of it.
Ahh okay then I feel better, lol. Guess I'll have to pay a visit to Sephora soon then!

In more thread-related news, I've been super lazy about makeup lately and have been skipping e/s most days. I must get back into the swing of things so I can try out the rest of my Ariel palette!

Naughtyp

ive called all sephoras around me to find out about the collection...all the stores say they sold out before even putting it on the floor. one told me they had the palette and mirrors ( was looking for my cousin) and they said they had it so I drove over there and they had NO mirrors and the palette had TESTER written on it but they haven't used it yet....she gave me hella samples to try n make up for it but I was mad! lol how are they gonna be sold out when it hasn't come out yet? oh well im not going to stress about this collection anymore!
I still hope they make a Belle collection! if not I guess I can just imagine it lol