She Ripped His WHAT Off???!!!!!!!!

Beauty Mark

Men come up with bunches of reasons to punch women, intoxicated or not (never right, of course), and I'm totally convinced it's drugs that gave her that strength and the idea.

BeautyPsycho

Ok.. I was shocked and then started laughing.. then I saw Temptasia's comment and I laughed even more.. Yeah... ugh..
th_LMAO.gif
:confused:

That's why I don't do drugs.
thmbdn.gif

prettygirl

Wow.. I never knew that was humanly possible. A new threat for my boyfriend
smiles.gif
. LOL.. just kidding! But yes, they must have been on something.. for the girl to have the audacity to actually reach down the guys pants!

Temptasia

Fight:

Guy: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? HUH DO YA??? *cocks fists*
Girl: OK. *riiiiip*

Too bad she took it literally.

alexisdeadly

Hahahah oh good Lord..Some people are so fcked. But I am wondering too how she was able to get her hand down his pants. Did he think she was going to give him a handjob?

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
wow. thats ridiculous. Its not just held on by skin...the penis is extra meaty lol I could never rip that thing off. This story is crazy.
th_dunno.gif

This statement alone had me reeling... more than the original story did hehe
th_LMAO.gif
I nearly pee'd myself!!-- geez!

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
Looks like he can't be cocky anymore!

Who's got the balls now?!

You're killin' me here! Laughing so so hard.

That story made me shudder though! And as somebody else said of course they were "arguing." Dude must have been wearing some seriously baggy round the waist trousers for her to fit her hand in there (specially during a drunken argument, we all know how steady people are when drunk!) and *rip* everything off.

Ok, I may be overthinking this
winks.gif
but still. Woah.