She Ripped His WHAT Off???!!!!!!!!

Bonbonroz

OMG
shockt.gif

adela88

omg i havnt laughed that hard in ages
i think its self defence ;p but really, why did he hit a woman. a man who hits women doesnt deserve the parts to go with it

tara_hearts

"accused of grabbing man's 38-year-old genitals during fight "
Grabbing mans 38 year old genitals????
Wtf.... Shouldn't it be "grabbed 38 year old mans genitals? " The way it's worded it makes it sound like his genitals are a different age then him...lol

Ms. Z

WOW, she was mad! That's what women should do when a man is attempting to rape her.
If you see this story on a news internet site, can you please post the link?

NutMeg

I knew when I read this story originally that the comments it would provoke would be waaaaay funnier than the actual story. I was right. This thread is hilarious, thanks guys.
smiles.gif

a7xforlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
OK...My husband and I were in the car this morning, and listening to an A.M. talk-show ("Sebastian", for those of you from CT)...when I heard a news report that nearly sent me reeling!!! I don't know some of the details...like where exactly this happened, etc., but to the best of my recollection, here's the story:

A girl (we'll call her Girl #1) and her boyfriend were partying with a friend of hers (we'll call her Girl #2). They were drinking, and probably using illicit substances..Anyway, Girl #1 falls asleep. Girl #2 and Girl #1's boyfriend are still awake, and partying...when all of a sudden, an argument broke out. Since they were so wasted, they don't even remember what the argument was over. The verbal confrontation quickly escalated to physical violence. After several minutes of grappling with each other, Girl #1's boyfriend punches Girl #2 in the face. I cannot give an educated guess on HOW his girlfriend was able to stay asleep (even if she was wasted) with all this ruckus going on, but sleep she did. SO...Girl #2 gets mad at being punched, and sticks her hand down the guy's pants and begins scratching at his....um...Manly parts. Then.....She RIPPED OFF his ENTIRE Scrotal area
thud.gif
Yes...The Frank AND the Beans. How in the HELL does a gal get the strength to DO that????!!!!!!!! I'll tell ya, she must've been one ANGRY chick
angry.gif
to rip off a guy's apparatus and accessories. Really. Really. Really angry. When I heard this, my mouth was hanging open to the car floor. I looked at my husband, who looked equally disturbed, and asked him what it would take to do that.....He said "Well, it's not held on by all that much...just some skin....". Still....OMG. I cannot get over it. Luckily, a surgeon was able to save 'everything'...I'm surprised the guy didn't bleed to death before he reached the E.R. The woman is being charged with Castration...a Class C Felony. Wow. I'm just stunned. How the HELL do you RIP a guy's Man parts OFF ENTIRELY!!!!!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif

It only takes 9 lbs of pressure to yank them bad boys off. Just grab, squeeze, twist and pull down.

The things you are taught when you attend an army based military college
greengrin.gif

kimmy

as shocking as it sounds, this isn't very uncommon. never piss off a drunk chick...NEVAR!

know what made me go "wtf?" big time? these two people aged forty two were making out, and the lady bit the man's enitre bottom lip off and swallowed it. whoa, nelly!

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
as shocking as it sounds, this isn't very uncommon. never piss off a drunk chick...NEVAR!

know what made me go "wtf?" big time? these two people aged forty two were making out, and the lady bit the man's enitre bottom lip off and swallowed it. whoa, nelly!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that's a sick freak!

metalkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7xforlife
It only takes 9 lbs of pressure to yank them bad boys off. Just grab, squeeze, twist and pull down.

The things you are taught when you attend an army based military college
greengrin.gif

Wow, thanks for that bit of priceless info! That woman had to be prettttty mad and fuckered up to be able to pull that off.... Now I just need to find someone who wants to be castrated! *runs off to bmezine* Lol!

a7xforlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
Wow, thanks for that bit of priceless info! That woman had to be prettttty mad and fuckered up to be able to pull that off.... Now I just need to find someone who wants to be castrated! *runs off to bmezine* Lol!

Off topic...but you can rip someone's ear off with 3 lbs of pressure. That isn't hard to do.