• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Shimmery Green Smokey Eyes

ompietubs

Hi Everyone!
wavey.gif

Just wanna start of by saying how great this forum is and the make up tutes are AMAZING. It has inspired me to do one too so i hope someone finds my tute as useful as i found all of yours! I think green e/s really brings out the beauty of brown eyes.
I apologise in advance for the bad quality of the pictures, its hard taking photos of urself...ur nose looks so big close up! hehe. anyway, had alot of fun doing it so i hope u all enjoy my tute!

Put on foundation. I use Jane Iredale Mineral M/U. Fill in the eysbrows.

p1080572qm8.jpg

Line upper lashline with a kohl pencil and then smudge using a smudger brush or a q-tip is fine too.

p1080588nk5.jpg

p1080597vo5.jpg

Take MAC Greensmoke and apply to eyelids.

p1080612jl1.jpg

Then take Napoleon Perdis Ultra Pearl e/s in #70 (its like a leafy green colour) and apply over the top of MAC GS up to the crease.

p1080627ue5.jpg

Apply MAC black tied to outer corner of the eye and along the crease and BLEND BLEND BLEND.

p1080635gj9.jpg

p1080645mq3.jpg

Apply a shimmery silver loose dust e/s (i use Napoleon Perdis loose dust #14 its a silver gold shimmer) starting from inner corner of the eye and sweeping up to the crease. Also apply same e/s to brow to clean up and highlight the area.

p1080673pj5.jpg

p1080675vm2.jpg

Apply white pencil to bottom inner eye (tearline).

p1080693ap4.jpg

Then apply shimmery silver e/s to inner corner and also outer corner of the eyes.

p1080702lg4.jpg

p1080701ta4.jpg

And it kinda looks like this (though the photo is very washed out sorry!).

p1080705ft6.jpg

Apply black eyeliner to top and bottom lashline. I use Shisedo liquid e/l for top and Rimmel Kohl pencil for bottom. Curl them lashes and apply mascara. Instantly opens up those peepers!

p1080709pz0.jpg

Apply cream blush/tint. my technique is to put three dots of it to the apples of the cheeks and blend in a circular motion upwards. Also apply lipgloss.

p1080715rg5.jpg

Apply loose dust e/s in shimmery silver to bridge of nose and cheekbones (?).

p1080718np5.jpg

TA-DA! Ready to party now.
cheerleader.gif

p1080741lu9.jpg

p1080758fc0.jpg

p1080736bw8.jpg

See you next time. All comments are welcomed and appreciated!

ompietubs

Thanks for the comments guys! i think green suits all asian ladies eps. those with a tan complexion and people with brown eyes in general really.

I've also fixed the photos so they are bigger so hopefully its more clearer.

chazza

you should try adjusting the functions on your camera - if u have a "flower" symbol on it it adjusts so upclose details are clearer. (not the expert on the technical details here but you get the idea) you're gorgeous and that look seems like it would be really amazing on you, if i could actually see it properly! ^^

ompietubs

LOL, thanks for the tips on camera work Chazza i might try it for my next tutorial! its actually harder than it seems to do tutes with all the camera work, lighting issues etc. so it made me appreciate all the tutes on here that much more!

theleopardcake

from what i can see, this is such a gorgeous look!
i just hope that the camera had better quality...
nevertheless, it is so beautiful and i love how your eye color pops.
are they your natural eyes?