• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Shimmery Green Smokey Eyes

Tomatina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ompietubs
Thanks for the comments guys! i think green suits all asian ladies eps.

not me (i'm japanese)
ssad.gif

you're beautiful in green
cheerleader.gif

ompietubs

thats everyone for ur kind words of encouragement!
smiles.gif

Quote:
from what i can see, this is such a gorgeous look!
i just hope that the camera had better quality...
nevertheless, it is so beautiful and i love how your eye color pops.
are they your natural eyes?

no, i've got brown contacts on. i think contacts makes my eyes look bigger. i'm a real contact lens whore.
rofl.gif
i got them in nearly every colour imaginable!

Quote:
what is the brand and name of the lip gloss you have on? it's so pretty

i used Rimmel lip liner in TIRAMISU to line my lips and smudged it with my fingers- i find this method gives a nice natural look that u cant get with lipstick- then applied Rimmel Full Volume lipgloss in CLEAR! really makes dem lips look full!

Quote:
not me (i'm japanese)
ssad.gif

thats a shame green doesnt suit u! i always thought green was such a universal eyeshadow colour.
hmm.gif

Calhoune

On the subject of contacts, do you have the "autumn -something-" like the one with a golden ring around the center?
Because I really want to get some brown contacts because my eyes are pitch BLACK
ssad.gif
And so no matter what color I use, they won't pop.

More on the tut: I love it!! I have to get those colors now, you rock those greens. Even though it's blurry, you still see how you're supposed to do it and what the end result will be, so for me it's just fine.
What lipgloss are you using?
smiles.gif
Also, what's the name of the blush and do you use your fingers or a tool to blend it? It always look strange on me :/

ompietubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calhoune
On the subject of contacts, do you have the "autumn -something-" like the one with a golden ring around the center?
Because I really want to get some brown contacts because my eyes are pitch BLACK
ssad.gif
And so no matter what color I use, they won't pop.

More on the tut: I love it!! I have to get those colors now, you rock those greens. Even though it's blurry, you still see how you're supposed to do it and what the end result will be, so for me it's just fine.
What lipgloss are you using?
smiles.gif
Also, what's the name of the blush and do you use your fingers or a tool to blend it? It always look strange on me :/

*Hi Calhoune! what colours have u used so far? i've got FRESHLOOKS COLOURBLENDS in BROWN on. i found that the autumn one although really nice, was abit fake looking (not that contacts can ever look completely natural!
lmao.gif
) i would reccommend violet, grey and green also in the colourblends range because they make the eye pop without it looking so harsh/fake on dark coloured eyes.

*I used Rimmel lipliner in TIRAMISU and Rimmel Full Volume Lipcolour in SIREN (Which is just a clear l/g).

*i used a gel tint called NAPOLEON PERDIS BARELY BLUSING in Barely Rouge and i just blend with my fingers in a semi-circular motion on the apples of my cheeks kinda blending upwards. i know what u mean tho when i first tried it i looked awful! i think the trick is to blend with a quick light hand and always kinda circular, if that makes sense? no need to use a tool!

hope that helps ya!
smiles.gif