Shipping to Canada - Customs and Shipping Times?

jdechant

Re: mac shipping time? canada...

I think it depends on where you live in Canada..for me, it usually takes about 5 business days after I've been notified on email that it has shipped...but I'm in Northern Alberta..sooo...It also usually takes about 2 business days for the order to process...but I think it would probably depend on how busy they are...

blindpassion

I live in BC and everytime I order it takes close to a week and a half to two weeks. Seriously. Grr.

vuittongirl

:O up to 2 weeks?? ack. thanks for the info. im in sask so i hope it comes a little sooner.

the irony is that they JUST opened up a MAC store downtown and i found out about it from my husband after i had already placed my order. i want to cry ... lol.

April47

I ordered mine on Oct 10 (Friday) and received it Oct 20 (Monday). So just over a week. I live in Edmonton Alberta for reference.
smiles.gif

Cinci

i'm in Northwestern Ontario - middle of nowhere! last time i ordered it was here in 5 days.

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuittongirl
:O up to 2 weeks?? ack. thanks for the info. im in sask so i hope it comes a little sooner.

the irony is that they JUST opened up a MAC store downtown and i found out about it from my husband after i had already placed my order. i want to cry ... lol.

Yah..the waiting is SO HARD!! It sucks cause you come on to specktra and see everyone playing with all their new makeup and you gotta just sit there for a week or so until your order comes in....
thmbdn.gif

LadyFaenyx

I just made an order on the 10th, and I got it yesterday (the 20th) I live in Manitoba.

I guess it could depend on where you live, how busy they are, etc.