• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**Silver Love Tut** IN SPANISH WITH LOTS OF PICTURES

linzbyrd

So pretty. I was sort of afraid of my silver eyeshadow, but I think tommorow I'll break them out.

gracetre123

woww...quedaste DIVINA!!! excelente tutorial, tus pestanas son larguisimas....oye esa paleta de BB es como delineador (en crema) o mas bien como sombras??? gracias...
clap.gif

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'm wondering, why did you write this tutorial in Spanish? There are many people on Specktra who do not understand Spanish and it's a shame that they won't be able to fully understand your tutorial, as it seems to be a really pretty look. Even if your English is not perfect, I don't think people will mind if you make some mistakes. The language of Specktra is still in English, as we have a lot of foreign visitors as well...

coz i did it for a spanish forum, but i want to publish it in this forum too. I think is not hard to follow the steps withous knowing spanish, just watvhing the pictures, that´s the reason why i publish it!

in fact, i mention before publishing it that if anyone asked me to translate it i would do it.

I´m so sorry, i will translate it asap

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryland
coz i did it for a spanish forum, but i want to publish it in this forum too. I think is not hard to follow the steps withous knowing spanish, just watvhing the pictures, that´s the reason why i publish it!

in fact, i mention before publishing it that if anyone asked me to translate it i would do it.

I´m so sorry, i will translate it asap

No need to apologize. If you could translate it to English that would be great, that way people who would like to read the steps but don't speak Spanish could follow along. The pictures are easy to follow as well though.
smiles.gif

linkas

Qué guapísima tía, tienes unos ojazos qué son una maravilla! Gracias por el tut!

Liat

Gracias por el tutorial!!!! se agradece poder leer algo en español
winks.gif

Me gusta mucho la combinación de colores, tienes unos ojos preciosos!!!

eighmii

I was like.. "ok.. i don't speak spanish very well, so did i miss the part where she put on fake lashes??"

That mascara is AMAZING!

Beautiful1

Amazing Even In Another Language Us Make~up Addicts Can Understand. Fantastic Tutorial And Your Eyelashes Is Magnificent!
encore.gif

Latest posts