• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**Silver Love Tut** IN SPANISH WITH LOTS OF PICTURES

Kim.

Thank you so much for doing this even if it's in spanish I still get the idea. I now need diorshow and that NARS blush asap. What are the #s of the two blush/powder brushes that you used?

Ps. You're beautiful!

bubbles81

Muchas gracias por el tutorial
smiles.gif
el efecto de la mascara Dior Show es realmente impresionante!

pichima

estas preciosa nena!
a mi personalmente los colores plata me encantan. ademas te kedan de maravilla^^

awesome
clap.gif

keitza

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
woww...quedaste DIVINA!!! excelente tutorial, tus pestanas son larguisimas....oye esa paleta de BB es como delineador (en crema) o mas bien como sombras??? gracias...
clap.gif

Son sombras en polvo con brillos
eyelove.gif

tottui

Me encanto este tutorial!!.. esta mafnifico!... soy una fan de los colores plata y necesitaba un turorial!!!!.. gracias gracias graciassss!!...

ps: Pienso que no debes de sentir presion en escribi el tutorial en ingles Y MENOS disculparte por haberlo hecho en espanol. Osea el ingles es mi segundo idioma y aunque lo hablo muy bien aveces cuando lo escribo lo hago un poco mal. Bastante trabajo uno pasa es escribir un tutorial, asi que imaginate si tambien tienes que hacerlo en ingles!... Ademas es bueno que lo hagas en espanol porque hacen falta tutoriales en espanol!!!

Buen trabajo!!.. espero ver mas tutoriales!!!!

tottui

I dont think you should apologize. There are as many people here whose second language is English (like me) as there are people who speak English as there firts and all of the tutorial are in Engliosh and sometimes it is a little difficult to understand them in English. So I dont think there should be a problem whatsoever of the tutorial being in Spanish.
smiles.gif
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryland
coz i did it for a spanish forum, but i want to publish it in this forum too. I think is not hard to follow the steps withous knowing spanish, just watvhing the pictures, that´s the reason why i publish it!

in fact, i mention before publishing it that if anyone asked me to translate it i would do it.

I´m so sorry, i will translate it asap

MisaMayah

clap.gif
I love this..it's the prettiest metallic silver eye I've seen! I'm off to get the pigments & Sertao blush!!

Alice

I love this look. I too love what the Diorshow did to your lashes, now I'm off to go buy some!
oh.gif
) Thanks for the tut. Te salio bien bonito!

missmacqtr

well..kinda hard to get all the tut
ssad.gif

but thanx anyway u look gorgeous now i really need the silver pig..what is that blush u use?

maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacqtr
well..kinda hard to get all the tut
ssad.gif

but thanx anyway u look gorgeous now i really need the silver pig..what is that blush u use?

i used nars Sertao blush, is absolutely gorgeous! i love nars blushes!

thanks tottui for your support!
smiles.gif

Latest posts