Skinny Cow

CantAffordMAC

omg these sound sooooo good I'm gonna have to pick up some
smiles.gif

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
AA now i need to get me some skinny cow! Hmmm, is it better than haagen dazs though? i'm soo addicted to their strawberry cheesecake ice-cream
tong.gif

WHAT????????

I find this question almost offensive!!!!!!!
cutey.gif

BETTER THAN HAAGEN DAZS?????
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
th_LMAO.gif

No, cannot possibly be! There is no ice cream better than the delectable HD!!

And Skinny Cow is disgusting to me....co-signing with the low-fat/chemical opinion. I would rather just cut down/cut out the full fat stuff.

n_c

I picked these up last night haha. They are good for a low fat ice cream...but the texture is a little um weird idk.

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
WHAT????????

I find this question almost offensive!!!!!!!
cutey.gif

BETTER THAN HAAGEN DAZS?????
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
th_LMAO.gif

No, cannot possibly be! There is no ice cream better than the delectable HD!!

And Skinny Cow is disgusting to me....co-signing with the low-fat/chemical opinion. I would rather just cut down/cut out the full fat stuff.

Hahaha, sorry! I love haagen dazs too, jut wondering if there's an equally yummy-licious ce-cream out there that isn't as fattening
tong.gif
(a miracle lol)

CantAffordMAC

So after reading this thread I bought some Skinny Cow fudge pops. They are SO big and goooooooooood. Yummyyyyyy
greengrin.gif
Thanks guys!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
So after reading this thread I bought some Skinny Cow fudge pops. They are SO big and goooooooooood. Yummyyyyyy
greengrin.gif
Thanks guys!

The fudge pops are really good. Now, you MUST MUST MUST try the ice cream sandwiches. I will admit, some of the stuff I've tried since posting this do taste a little bit "low fat", but the ice cream sandwiches really don't. I panic if I don't have some in the freezer!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
The fudge pops are really good. Now, you MUST MUST MUST try the ice cream sandwiches. I will admit, some of the stuff I've tried since posting this do taste a little bit "low fat", but the ice cream sandwiches really don't. I panic if I don't have some in the freezer!

I was going to...but I didnt know what flavor to get. I didnt want the regular ones...and the thought of mint SOUNDED good but then i wasnt sure...then the chocolate seemed like too much chocolate, and I think they had strawberry....but I got overwhelmed so i got the fudge pops....plus they were cheaper LOL

what do u guys suggest in the ice cream sandwich flavors?

juicygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
I dont like these
ssad.gif
I dont like ANYTHING that is low-fat, or diet, it just tastes chemically to me, like aspartame or something. Sucks because these are the only frozen treats my mom buys... and sugar free popsicles.. yuck!

same here...but i think it's because since i was little, my mom ALWAYS bought things that were fully fattening. so anything that's low fat just does not taste as rich to me...sigh...

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I was going to...but I didnt know what flavor to get. I didnt want the regular ones...and the thought of mint SOUNDED good but then i wasnt sure...then the chocolate seemed like too much chocolate, and I think they had strawberry....but I got overwhelmed so i got the fudge pops....plus they were cheaper LOL

what do u guys suggest in the ice cream sandwich flavors?

The original plain old chocolate cookie/white ice cream. I think they are just called "vanilla". They are heavenly. I didn't care too much for the mint.