slow recovery...

visivo

I've been away for a while, in terms of FOTD posts. Posts asking for an ear to vent to are no so few 'n far between. Needless to say, it's been a hard year so far.

I still have a lot to work on but I thought today I'd kick my self in the ass a little, put on some makeup, meet up with a friend. I feel a little better. I'm a little nervous about seeing my friend though. I know I'll end up crying my makeup off againnnn.

Okay, end of sob story ladies, here you go:

last weds -- nothing but beaux lusterglass
greengrin.gif

p1010010.JPG

today, *actual* makeup, the most I've worn in a long time:

p1010024.JPG

^ weird angle
tong.gif

p1010018_1.JPG

p1010016.JPG

p1010022.JPG

Today I'm wearing moisturecover nw20 (definitely helping my reddened eye-area)

- provence all over, concentrated at inner corner
- stila wheat mid/crease
- banshee in crease
- bit of pollen
- non-comfomist to line
- clinique high impact mascara, benefit brow zing 02

- pleasureful blushcreme w/cute blush over it

- summerféte and pink apertif on lips

I haven't even seen any of the lingerie collection either or anything thats been released lately -- I have porcelain pink and shimpagne, but the new ones look perrrty too! I'll have to go look eventually.

:loveya: mollie

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aautumnah
You look lovely! I'm out of the loop, are you ok? I didn't know something was wrong!

Thank you
oh.gif
-- ohh yeah I haven't really posted that much about it. Life is just generally really shitty and I'm dealing with anxiety/relapse into depressive behavior, but I am getting help for it. I just need to put some sort of structure back into my life, after having everything crumble at once.
ssad.gif

faithhopelove24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful1
Very Beautiful Make~up On You And I Pray That All Will Get Better For You Really Soon!
th_kiss.gif

ditto.... and you look beautiful
smiles.gif

if you ever need to talk we're here to listen (esp. me!)

pucci

You're really cute. I love the glasses.
Also, maybe an overshare but I'm 24, and have had clinical depression for 11 years if you need to talk.

visivo

Thank you SO much ladies.
smiles.gif
I feel better just knowing there are people that can relate a little. I am surprised at the number of women that have come forward to offer their support, and are suffering depression as well -- first of all it's really reassuring but I can't believe there's so many of us going through this! I guess it's true that women are more prone to depression... but thank you for coming forward and being so honest and kind.

-mollie

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by visivo
Life is just generally really shitty and I'm dealing with anxiety/relapse into depressive behavior, but I am getting help for it. I just need to put some sort of structure back into my life, after having everything crumble at once.
ssad.gif

I'm so very sorry! I deal with depression too. It is a horrible thing and it is misunderstood by so many people. I hope everything gets better for you soon! Lovely photos, BTW. *Hugs*

Copper_Sparkle

It's amazing how you manage to use makeup and yet look naturally flawless. Completely enviable ability to enhance yourself without looking obvious! You also look like the love-child of Jennifer Garner and Liv Tyler... I'm sure that helps
lol.gif

On a side note, I was struck by a comment my dad made as we were watching the Aviator a few weeks ago... "He suffered with so much pain and now we have pills and therapy that can make such a difference. Who knows what his life might have been like?"

In other words, have you seen a doctor or spoken to someone?