• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

smokey plums tutorial

professionaltart

i was pretty bored and decided to make the tutorial. i missed some pics but im sure everyone knows how to curl lashes and put on mascara!

1. Hello bare face.
1.jpg

im going to regret posting this picture in a few hours. i have really dry skin so i make it a point to moisturize. i dont use anything special

2. Foundation
2.jpg

i use the 190 brush and i use Select SPF. i only wear foundation to work cause i think my skin looks alright without it

3. Eyebrows
ssad.gif

3.jpg

a few weeks ago i had my eyebrows done and i think she did them a little thinner than i prefer so now i fill them in with soem Embark which is a little on the light side for me. in the pic they look real..."liney" but then i go back and brush the shadow out to fill it in.

4. Base
4.jpg

im totally against paints, i kNOW I KNOW SORRY GUYS, im a big shade stick person so i usually just smash it on my eye and brush it out with a 242 brush lie you would with paints
5.jpg

5. Eyeshaaadowwww
6.jpg

i put seedy pearl on my inner eye,
7.jpg

cranberry, sketch, trax on the outer eye
8.jpg

some beauty marked on the end and just BLEND MY ASS OFF (thats such a gross pic!)

6. etc etc

9.jpg

after i curl my lashes and mascara them with soem FIbre Rich, i put Sweet Lust in the brow bone and Pink Venus in the inner corners of my eyes (top & bottom). put on some Honor blush and some instant gold lipglass

10.jpg

after i brushed my hair and got my pin, its time to go to work. this was taken int he best natural light i could get.

thanks guys!

asnbrb

that looks awesome! i love it! i have no crease, so it helps when i see people with little/no crease and how they apply!

jess98765

Wow!! that is so so so much help! you should definitely do more of these things. you have helped me out big time!!! i actually do have most of the e/s colours you've used and so i can learn from you!! yay- your such great inspiration!! THANKS!!

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
Wow!! that is so so so much help! you should definitely do more of these things. you have helped me out big time!!! i actually do have most of the e/s colours you've used and so i can learn from you!! yay- your such great inspiration!! THANKS!!

you just made me blush!!!!!!!!! thanks jess =)

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnitapplebum
AWESOME tutorial. Thank you so much. I'm Asian so this really helps.

o good imr eally glad! =) i love hearin that i can help !