• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

smokey plums tutorial

xbabygirl

i love your tutorial. you should definitely do some more tutorials since i'm also single-lidded as well, and seeing your tutorials are an inspiration.

Beautiful1

wavey.gif
Awesome Girlie Just Awesome!

Pushpa

do more!!!!!!! i love ur smokey looks

and man i was unsure of my shadesticks and how to make em work other than just 'coloring' it on..thank u very much

zoinksta

Great tutorial! i'm Asian and i have eyes like yours too. You should definitely do more tutorials
greengrin.gif
Which MAC counter in NY do you work at?

Tortica

Thanks for this tutorial. I already tried to do this. It is easy to follow. And it looks very nice on you....
smiles.gif

smiles4c

I absolutely love it...and if I had your skin, I'd parade around foundationless with pride!
greengrin.gif
Great job girlie!