• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Smokiest smokey eyes with dark soul

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purity
imperfectbeauty: I guess you could, I don't own black tied myself but I think they're quite similar, both have silver glitter in it
smiles.gif

that's what i was thinking but i wasn't sure. im going to try and i'll let you know how it works out!!! this is such a beautiful look i can't wait to try it!!

imperfectbeauty

My take on your smokey eye. It could be much better...i think i need to smoke it out a little more but it looked great in person!! i couldn't really get any decent closeups. Here you go
smiles.gif

magmunnen

I wish I could look like that with really smokey eyes but I just look lite uncle fester :/ Nice job!

lizardprincesa

Absolutely stunning, & quite felinesque!

wow wow WOW!

I love how you filled in the gap between the lower lash liner and the waterline liner, as I am forever trying to get this to work. I'm going to try your method later Today! Thank you for sharing with us.

oh....i hope you don't mindthat I said "felinesque"....it is totally meant to be a compliment
smiles.gif

xxCherylFaith

SuomeaSorceress

A fantastic tutorial!
I'm always on the look-out for ways of updating my smokey eye look, and I will definitely give this a shot!
Very dramatic, I LOVE it!
Keep up the great work!
greengrin.gif