So I lied!

Jude

You don't even know! I am literally snowed in here... my complex parking lot is unnavigatable. Soooo.. more makeup games, hurray!

I am seriously going to immerse myself in an On Demand film festival. Star Wars III, Wedding Crashers and 40 Year Old Virgin... here I come. Yeah... I'm into the more obscure elitist type films. Can't ya tell?
graucho.gif

Im really whoring it up for the ole CB collection this weekend.

Magrittes Paint
Mid Tone Sepia CCB on the lid
Fabulush CCB blended into the crease.
Botanical Lustre Packed onto the lid.
Love Bud Lustre in the crease.
Red Brick Pro defined in the crease.
Casablanca along the browbone.

Prestige Brown Liquid liner along the upper lashline and blended upwards into the Botanical.
Botanical along the lower lashline.
BB Gel Liner in Sepia long the lower waterline and pulled down.

So Ceylon MSF all over the mug.
NARS Taj Mahal Blush.

Poppy Hop Lipstick.
Trance Plant Lustreglass applied just on the inner parts of the lip.

Thanks guys for always being so great!

Picture966.jpg

Picture968.jpg

Picture969.jpg

Picture972.jpg

Julia Vanhorn

Jude... you need to quit advertising MAC, you are going to make me broke. I was not planning on getting the Hoppy Pop l/s, but after seeing it on you, I must get it too along with all the other pretty products that you have been sporting.

Also, great makeup as usual girl, I hope I don't scare you by saying this but we have similar taste and style in our makeup. Always a pleasure of getting some ideas from you. Keep that pretty face coming.

luckyme

I dont think you should apologize for doing to many FOTD for us. I think alot of us look at your FOTD for inspiration so keep it up!

MACgirl

tell me no lies....ehh but its from you....ok. I love this look on you, i had a question tho, the lustres in culturebloom look better than past lustres, is this just computer screens or arethey better?

curlyqmishee

Gorgeous! You make me sick! j/k... Love your looks. I get excited every time I see your name in the FOTD threads cuz I know I'm gonna see an awesome look! You really do help us and give us good ideas. We learn from you, so keep em comin' chica!

depecher

You could NEVER post too many FOTD. You are sooo amazingly talented. I wish I had 1/100th of your talent.

Is it Thursday yet? I can't wait to hit my counter. LOL

MacLover

Keep em' coming HOTTIE!!!!

I LOVE seeing your FOTD's. I always learn something from you, which gives me great hope that one day, I too will be as good as you and all the others who apply makeup so magnificiantly. (is that even a word? LOL)

user4

so who u looking all cute for??? love this look!!! love the lips too... stop wearing the culturebloom stuff!!! ur making me jealous.......