So I lied!

brandi

i swear everytime i see your fotd I die when i see your eyebrows! i love them soo much! and now i have to get all culture bloom! hahaha

Chelly

i got snowed in toooo! i didnt even think it was going to be that serious - i made a bet with my boyfriend that if it didnt snow he had to buy me $35 of mac products that i want.. which isnt a lot.. but i dont want him to spend too much money on makeup for me. needless to say i lost but... i think im still getting presents for valentines day

ANYWAYS - u look fab - as per usual! and your going to put me in debt by posting all the new shit! i hate u but i love u<3

Piaqua

Love Love Love it... You know, I think I might die of shock if I saw a pic of your face from straigh on... I've never seen it, but I like it that way I think. The angles you take pictures from show off your features like none other
winks.gif

rein_queen

you know you're killing me, right????? *sigh* can't wait until the Culturebloom preview party tonight!!! Poppy Hop WILL BE MIIIIIIIINE!!!! (AND I think your pics have bumped Tranceplant up to 1st string status)

Jude

Dudes! Culture Bloom is seriously one of my favorite collections. It has surpassed my beloved Ornamentalism but is running neck and neck with Belle Azure.