Specktra.Net Barbie Raffle Fundraiser

fingie

What a great way to support the site! Awesome idea
greengrin.gif

Marcita

Hope this doesn't sound silly but exactly what is the address I should be sending the paypal money to in order to buy raffle tickets. Thanks.

DaisyPie

Wow! Congrats to the lucky duck who wins all that!
I bought a ticket and would love to win, but as other people have said it's just nice to know I'm helping support Specktra
smiles.gif

lirola

I payed through pay pal and I don't know if my spectra username is in there.
What do I do now? I should really read stuff to the end. Is there anything to be done here?

Miss_M

Wow, this is such an amazing price !! I just bought 4 tickets so I'm crossing my fingers
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirola
I payed through pay pal and I don't know if my spectra username is in there.
What do I do now? I should really read stuff to the end. Is there anything to be done here?

PM Janice with your paypal email address and let her know that that email address is attached to your username.

lethaldesign

What an awesome prize package!! I think its safe to say that even those of us who don't win are willing & eager to support Specktra with the purchase of tickets for this
smiles.gif
Thanks!!

almmaaa

Question if someone wins this raffle does this count for the haul o days gifts??? Are they disqualified for the haul o days??

almmaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
The raffle will be held after hauladays is over.
smiles.gif

THanks Shimmer!!!!

liquidsirenhoney

eww i need to buy a ticket for this, i've been s broke but i'm sure i could get some money together if just to support the site.

kokometro

I bought a ticket, but I didn't get my user name on my payment. What can I do? I clicked it before I could add the name.