Specktra.Net Barbie Raffle Fundraiser

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokometro
I bought a ticket, but I didn't get my user name on my payment. What can I do? I clicked it before I could add the name.

I was able to match you up, no worries.

kokometro

Thank you.
smiles.gif

Janice

They aren't related at all. The raffle is a fund raiser for the site.

Hauladays are my way of giving back to you.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

You guys are awesome.

If you're lurking and haven't purchased your raffle ticket, go ahead and do it! That's some great stuff in the basket!

User40

Thank you, Janice for all your hard work! Specktra has definitely enhanced the full MAC experience for me and made it oh so much more fun!
th_hug.gif

knoxydoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmaladecat
Thank you, Janice for all your hard work! Specktra has definitely enhanced the full MAC experience for me and made it oh so much more fun!
th_hug.gif

I 100% agree and wish there was a thanks button for this post.

mary<3mac

Oopsie, I got so excited that I bought 4 tickets without seeing the answer re: how you would know who bought the tickets!
My first name is Mary and my second name starts with a Y.
If you need more info, send me a PM. Thanks!!
Great contest btw!

Purity

I could only afford one ticket, but even if I don't win it's always something to contribute to the forum with
smiles.gif
good luck everyone!

linzbyrd

What a great idea to raise money for the site. I bought 2 tickets so far, and my boyfriend will be coming home soon from working away, so hopefully I can purchase more, hehe. I love this site and I feel sorta bad for not contributing much (yes, I am a lurker), but now I feel better! Thanks Specktra!!

sgrech

Just bought 4 tickets. Good luck everyone! This site is a really great resource, keep up all the great work!