Spin -off thread For NW 45 and up

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by disastarr
Which brush do you use to apply X-Rocks? It always comes out way too shimmery on me, even when I use a light hand, I look clownish!

I use 129 Brush or the 166 contour

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
could somebody explain how ton contour to me i never can get it?????

If you go the Shape & Sculpt Collection thread, there is a really good diagram that I posted about contouring and highlighting.

And here is a link about contouring on my blog: paix all around: Sculpt and Shape

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
i got my first two mac blushes to day raizin and loverush!!!!!! i can't wait to use them

You are going to love loverush. I use it with my MAC 187 brush. it is amazing. I think the next blush you should try is format or peachtwist. i think you would love those too.

K_ashanti

i will be picking a couple more next week!!! i was alreadyhad my eyes on those the MUA showed them to me

mactaz

Has anyone tried Warmed? Does it show up? I just got this and I'm unsure about it.
ssad.gif

captodometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by disastarr
Which brush do you use to apply X-Rocks? It always comes out way too shimmery on me, even when I use a light hand, I look clownish!

I use my 187 or 188; better placement/control with the smaller 188.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mactaz
Has anyone tried Warmed? Does it show up? I just got this and I'm unsure about it.
ssad.gif

I have and like Warmed. At NC50, it does show up but it is very subtle.

My blushes:

MAC:
Format
Raizin
Fab
Goddess
X-Rocks

NARS:
Taj Mahal
Mounia

L'Oreal HIP:
Tickled

MUFE:
Shade 18, Tangerine Matte

I would like to try MAC Spaced Out, but am worried that it might be too light. Any thoughts?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Any NW45's wearing NARS blush in Torrid? It doesn't have a ton of color payoff for me, but I really want to make it work so I am trying it over other blushes. So far it looks nice with BB's Coral blush and over Constantinople cream blush, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bobbiedoll03

I love NARS blushes..I am using Taj mahal and Exhibit A. I have MAC format and Raizin as well...I should have Dollymix soon. Everyone raves about it so I felt that I needed to get it.

seymone25

I have to agree Flame is beautiful..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
I use Bobbi Brown Shimmer Blush in Flame ............very pretty

seymone25

I have been going back and forth over whether I should get constantinople. I thought Torrrid would not be a good look for me so I passed over that one.. Whats your thoughts on Constantinople??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Any NW45's wearing NARS blush in Torrid? It doesn't have a ton of color payoff for me, but I really want to make it work so I am trying it over other blushes. So far it looks nice with BB's Coral blush and over Constantinople cream blush, but any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ExquizitDiva

Seymone I checked out you're blog and WOW!! You are beautiful! I love your looks! I have a few questions for you so I'm going to send you a PM later.