Spin -off thread For NW 45 and up

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meci
My first post I figured should be here with my NW45 & up sisters. The blushes I use are:

Fab- (Barbie collection)
Ambering Rose
Lovecrush (for some reason when i go to Mac I only see Loverush but this was my first Mac blush so they may have changed the name...same color)
Plum D'Bois- probably one of my favs right now (from cult of cherry)
Breezy- I was scared to try this at first because it's so pink but it looks good on my skin
Love Joy

And NYX Blush in copper

Loverush and Lovecrush are two different colors. Loverush is what is currently available, and it's a dusky rose color. I have both and they are veerry different. I am not sure when Lovecrush was discontinued.

L281173

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model
Post your questions/finds/ favorites here!!!! so we can help each other out

what blushes are yall using??????

Here are some of the colors of blushes that I am using at this time. I am using Astarte Cosmetics Blushes in Mango, Red, Brown, and Plum.

In addition, I am also using Milan Mineral's Bronzing Powder in Bajan Princess and Copper Penny. I am also feeling Krazze which is a bronzey plum which is gorgeous for the evening.
yahoo.gif
thmbup.gif
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Curly1908

Great thread! I just ordered Crushed Bourgainville. (I have NO idea how to pronounce that.) This is my first blush purchase!

belle89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Great thread! I just ordered Crushed Bourgainville. (I have NO idea how to pronounce that.) This is my first blush purchase!

Hopefully you'll love it as much as I do. It was my first blush too. I'm upset I didn't get a backup. I <3 CB

I am just getting into the blushes. I did purchase MSF Petticoat, and I am in love. I tried the NARS Orgasm Mutiple, and I found that it does nothing for our NW45 skin. Thanks for the tips ladies, I can't wait to go and try some of the other blushes!!!!!!!!!
newhere.gif

MrsFen

Blushes-

Just bought:

MAC Desert Rose
NARS Tao

Already owned:

MAC Sweet as Cocoa
MAC Lovejoy
MAC Lovething
MAC Fever

I am NW45 (i think...)

Ashleybubbles83

I'm NW 50... Blushes I use currently: Loverush, conjure up, love thing, ambering rose, trace gold, sweet as cocoa, breezy, dollymix, and tarte blushing bride.

cindypltnm81

We need to revive this thread ladies!!! I love Mac "notable", don't hear much people mentioning this blush! It's a natural blush for us, ladies:)

Ashleybubbles83

Ladies, I need a matte "transition color" to go in that space between my brow bone and where I've applied my color shadow...what's a good one for NW50...Cork? Handwritten? I need suggestions! MAC or otherwise (if not MAC, something sold at Sephora).

sss215

Ladies, I need a matte "transition color" to go in that space between my brow bone and where I've applied my color shadow...what's a good one for NW50...Cork? Handwritten? I need suggestions! MAC or otherwise (if not MAC, something sold at Sephora).
Saddle, brown down, brown script, by MAC MUFE 161 and 162

auriannjag42

Saddle and texture are my everyday choices...saddle is more subdued than texture. Texture has a lil shimmer to it

Latest posts