Spinoff thread: What are your top/favorite drugstore finds for WoC?

Caramel_QT

WnW makes a decent bronzer
Someone also mentioned Avon, and while not a drugstore brand, their ANEW line is quite good. I am currently using their Retroactive Cream, their Advance All in One cream. Their Ultra Rich Color Moisture lipsticks are really good too. I like their glazwears, I'm wearing both right now.
I just ordered their Luminosity cream (supposedly fades dark marks, etc.) and their hydrofirming eye cream. I will let you all know how those work out.

katina

L'oreal HIP everything
Milani eyeshadows
Prestige eyeshadows
Rimmel eyeliners
Jordana eyeliners
NYX eyeshadows
Keri shea butter lotion

choozen1ne

I like Janes Colorless Loose Powder , Maybeline Mascara and Loreal Mascara , I like Tagerts Sonia Kashuk line of products , the brushes are really nice and they have some really great lip glosses , Loreal HIP line has some really nice colors , my sister wears a lot of the stuff and it seems really nice

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by L281173
I'm not a big fan of drugstore brands, but I do like Loreal Mascaras.

Me either. And a lot of drug store stuff isn't even that cheap. If I am going to pay $8 for drugstore mascara, why not just get the quality stuff $14? Regardless I am intrigued by this thread although I never see anything I want or anything that's not close to something I already have in the drug store.

blazeno.8

I am a real nail polish girl. So of course I *love* drugstore nail polish.
I like:
Revlon (range of shades are amazing!)
Sinful (also has a wonderful range of colors from the bizarre to just outright fun)
Milani (Wonderful browns)

I do have other things but those are my nail polish staples.

Other than that, I love my Aveeno moisturizer. It's oil free, and has been the best moisturizer to date that I've used.

Shade stick like products that are really nice are the Maybelline cooling effects stick eyeshadows. I've never had a problem with creasing, the color is strong and a wonderful base or worn alone.

milamonster

milani shadows
loreal liner intense
revlon eraser pen
loreal aishwarya beige lipstick
regular cheapie dark brown eyebrow pencil

marielle78

Ambi moisturizer - the one with spf 30.
Cetaphil and baking soda for a scrub
maybelline great lash mascara

Toya

L'Oreal True Match foundation, powder, blush, concealer
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black
MAX FACTOR 2000 Calories mascara
Revlon eyeshadow quads
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips
Rimmel Volum Boost Lipcolour, Vinyl Lip

Caramel_QT

I'll add mine:

Pantene daily moisture renewal conditioner
L'oreal Voluminous mascara - black of course
Wet n Wild bronzer - which reminds me I have to restock
Rimmel Rich Moisture lipstick - especially the shade in Adorable - Holy Grail ladies!!!!!!
Any drugstore nailpolishes will do, except maybe Wet n Wild polishes b/c they chip waaay to quickly even with top coat
Oh the nail quick dry stuff
Oil of olay regenerist stuff and moisturizer

I could go on all day...I LOVE THE DRUGSTORE/WAL MART!!!

Love this thread ladies
smiles.gif

yoflynn2000

OMG.. where do I begin I am at the drugstore at least 2x a week buying Makeup watching the BOGO gotta love em.. but my favorites are
Milani eyeshadow and glosses
Loreal Hip: Pigments and eyeshadows
Maybelline mascara (omg works wonders for problem lashes)
Ardell Lashes
Duo adhesive
WetnWild eyeliners
Covergirl eyeshadow pencils (great bases)
BonnieBell Lip Smackers (been loving since I was a child)
Essence of Beauty brushes (love them)
Maybelline(eyemakeup remover)

damsel

l'oreal hip:
* brilliant shine lipgloss in darling (818), applies like a dream with the aid of a lip brush

* concentrated shadow duo in foxy (808), i use the cream color as a highlight and the brown one to fill in my eyebrows

* vibrant shimmer bronzing powder in radiant (897), i like to use this on my eyelids to brighten them up or on my cheeks/t-zone

maybelline:
* unstoppable mascara, great for everyday, no clumping

* lash stylist, love the comb-like applicator, allows for dramatic volume

revlon:
* wet/dry eyeliner, great for the waterline

Definitely the Loreal HIP line. I love their cream liners!! The eyeshadow duos are ok when using primer and some needs to be applied wet.

aziza

Makeup:

Maybelline makes wonderful mascaras (I love Full n' Soft)

I still love my Milani e/s (Desert Sun and Golden Bronze are my favs
smiles.gif
)

Revlon's wet/dry liners are lovely too! Nice and soft and easy to smudge.

HIP's cream liners are lovely...I prefer them over MAC's.

Hair:

Organic Root Stimulator!!! I can't believe that I've slept on this line for so long. Their hair mayonnaise and conditioner packs are soooo moisturizing and mineral oil free! The Creamy Aloe/Olive Oil shampoo is amazing too...it actually detangles your hair. This line is amazing...any WOC with dryer hair should def give this line a shot
smiles.gif

Skincare:

Seabreeze Natural's clay cleanser is excellent! Removes all my makeup but never leaves my skin feeling parched. I'm in love!

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziza
Makeup:

Maybelline makes wonderful mascaras (I love Full n' Soft)

I still love my Milani e/s (Desert Sun and Golden Bronze are my favs
smiles.gif
)

Revlon's wet/dry liners are lovely too! Nice and soft and easy to smudge.

HIP's cream liners are lovely...I prefer them over MAC's.

Hair:

Organic Root Stimulator!!! I can't believe that I've slept on this line for so long. Their hair mayonnaise and conditioner packs are soooo moisturizing and mineral oil free! The Creamy Aloe/Olive Oil shampoo is amazing too...it actually detangles your hair. This line is amazing...any WOC with dryer hair should def give this line a shot
smiles.gif

Skincare:

Seabreeze Natural's clay cleanser is excellent! Removes all my makeup but never leaves my skin feeling parched. I'm in love!

I agree...I'm switching over to Aveda products but if I had to recommend something more inexpensive then it's ORS all the way!

S.S.BlackOrchid

Revlon Colorstay foundation & concealer(I use Toast and Medium/Dark)
Covergirl LashBlast mascara
Loreal HiP stuff (gel liner, eyeshadows, etc)
Covergirl Trushine lipstick (for nice, darker nude lipstick)
Prestige blushes
Prestige lipsticks in Velvet and Catwalk
NYC Eye2eye duos