spring trend lip and eye palette (2013)

Fiberluver

^ Gorgeous! I like those but don't know if I'd purchase or not. I've got so much stuff right now - I feel a bit overwhelmed!

MACina

They are both soooo beautiful
eyelove.gif

Found this photo of both palettes.

MRV

They surely look beautiful! I have them both already, but I'm going to keep my hands off of them until 2013 (until Jan 1st at least!
lol.gif
)

Fiberluver

OT: Looking @ Coach bag add to the right is making me drool!

Back to topic:

For those of you who have the Spring Trend palettes - how are you using them?

Are you mixing them with other products in your stash or what?

aradhana

i just put through an order for the eye palette. i'm not 100% sure about the colours (on me), because i can't recall seeing swatches, but i didn't want to miss out like the fall trend palette, where i waited a bit too long.

i ended up also ordering an insert for the pro palette, siahi, and dark dare (the last two i've been lemming for some time now and i don't want to end up missing the boat on those too!)

i'm glad they're making pro stuff available to all of us. there's a pro store in town, but this makes it that much easier to pick up things whenever the mood strikes!

aradhana

did anyone end up getting these palettes?
i purchased the eye palette, and it's been delivered to my office....but i've been off for two weeks so i'll only get my package on wednesday. can't wait to test the shadows out!

aradhana

part of me is wondering if i should get the lip palette too. the colours look like they could stand in for some of the lippies coming out with taste temptations....?

martiangurll

It's on Pro now :)
Since we can access Pro thru the regular site now, I am wanting all of these palettes, esp. the eyeshadow one. I am fearing the cream e/s will be creasing too much on my oily (and wrinkly) lids. And I am overwhelmed by the lip palettes. I love all of them, and cannot decide which ones to get. Want all of them, cannot afford all, cannot decide so no order yet.

Latest posts