stila at Target?

Beauty Mark

I think the Wal-Mart issue is complex... However, I do support people who refuse to shop at a business because of its ethics, not because it caters to a certain income bracket.

Back to Stila, if it's being sold at Ulta, I don't see how Target is such a bad idea. Ulta looks like a drug store to me.

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
I think the Wal-Mart issue is complex... However, I do support people who refuse to shop at a business because of its ethics, not because it caters to a certain income bracket.

So do I. But at the same time, I know plenty of people who rely on the low prices at Walmart to put food on their tables when times get rough.

Beauty Mark

Yeah, I totally understand and don't fault people for shopping at places like Wal-Mart because of trying to make ends meet. My point was, though, that I know a handful of people who are very condescending towards Wal-Mart because of its clientele; they'd refuse to shop there because of that, even if they had the best ethics.

silverbelle282

i'm excited. i told my boyfriend to keep his eyes peeled for any stila when he hits costo next time for groceries.

and, i would love it if stila was at target! this would make grocery shopping super exciting. after two hours of trudging around for household crap i could reward myself with an it gloss or a convertible color. that's a job well done.

the makeup at my target blows chunks. it's like drugstore lines, plus boots whatever that is. maybe i'm a makeup snob but i just can't get into all of that and i like my mac and my stila.