Stolen pics on MySpace

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
(another sign of prepubic-hair behaviour!)

LMAO!

Anyway, honestly who has the time to get this idea, think about this idea, create a myspace account, steal some pics, and customize a myspace? Like seriously? Do people not have lives?

maianne

Wow, that's creepy.

How sad that someone would feel the need to post someone else's pics in lieu of their own. I'm sure this kind of thing makes people think twice before posting their FOTDs or whatnot, which is unfortunate.

Hopefully it'll all be rectified soon. Hey, I guess it's mildly flattering (in a really, really messed up and pathetic way).
th_confused_new.gif

sigwing

It's someone that posts HERE too? How psycho. but come to think of it, it seems I saw another version of your name &/or someone else's somewhere in a topic.... I thought it was an odd coincidence.

blueyedlady87

OMG! Thats awful. A similar thing happend to my friend on myspace. So many people made bogus profiles of her that Myspace ended up deleted them all, including hers! But the people who do this aren't very smart. For instance, my friends names is Brittanie and people would have it spelt 3 different ways on the page, claiming to be her. And im like, "so you can't even spell your name?" it was way dumb, so much drama. Sometimes you can bully people into them deleted it, just ask them why they have such low self esteem they need to go around pretending to be someone who's pretty. calling them ugly is (mean) but really great way for revenge too. I would add her to your friends through a different myspace name and then post a comment w/ you and your salute. She'll probably just delete it, but at least it's there. I'm so sorry! I hope this gets fixed ASAP.

Dreamergirl3

OMG so sorry to hear that! Hopefully everything get's straightened out.

*EDIT*
Hahaha, I sent that person a very interesting message...curious to see if she replies!

Eye<3Colour

that is just freeking insane that its someone from here? why the hell would you be so pathetic to do that. get a life! i hope you find out who it is, and shes banned from specktra. we dont need that crap!!!
th_confused_new.gif

PrettyKitty

So today I deleted all the pics on my Photobucket... I don't know if I'll watermark them this week, so you may not be able to see them before 1 month or more.

And right now I'm trying to mail everybody in her friends list! It may sounds dumb, but I want to do it... just because she can get mad about it. hehe

Chelly

definalty innundate those people with your salute - i t took them a damn week to get my faker down!

Dreamergirl3

Hey PK, this is what I wrote (semi-edited cuz of bad words lol):

"Hey. At first I wanted to add you because for a second, I thought you were the REAL pretty kitty from Specktra.

Obviously, you're not. You are really pathetic. Just go ahead and ignore my friend add and feel free to block me, I really don't care. Do you honestly NOT have a life? That you have to go around and steal peoples identities? People like you make me sick. You're selfish, insecure and mean.
Do you really have all this free time? To steal pictures, upload them, CREATE a myspace, even decorate it? I can't believe you!

People like you need to grow the f*** up, and learn to be their own person.
Get a clue and stop tryin to BE other people because you're sick of your own life.

Oh, and by the way, if you we're SMART, you wouldn't have put NOR CAL as your hometown. The REAL Pretty Kitty lives in Canada, b*tch."

Sorry, but people like that really piss me off! I've gotten a few faker wannabes since I had my own myspace, and MAN is it a pain in the butt to fix it! She hasn't replied to me either, but I'm curious as to what she has to say for herself LOL!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Hey PK, this is what I wrote (semi-edited cuz of bad words lol):

"Hey. At first I wanted to add you because for a second, I thought you were the REAL pretty kitty from Specktra.

Obviously, you're not. You are really pathetic. Just go ahead and ignore my friend add and feel free to block me, I really don't care. Do you honestly NOT have a life? That you have to go around and steal peoples identities? People like you make me sick. You're selfish, insecure and mean.
Do you really have all this free time? To steal pictures, upload them, CREATE a myspace, even decorate it? I can't believe you!

People like you need to grow the f*** up, and learn to be their own person.
Get a clue and stop tryin to BE other people because you're sick of your own life.

Oh, and by the way, if you we're SMART, you wouldn't have put NOR CAL as your hometown. The REAL Pretty Kitty lives in Canada, b*tch."

Sorry, but people like that really piss me off! I've gotten a few faker wannabes since I had my own myspace, and MAN is it a pain in the butt to fix it! She hasn't replied to me either, but I'm curious as to what she has to say for herself LOL!

OMG!! LMAO
rofl.gif
You are the greatest for saying that, that is too funny! I especially love the part where you said "the REAL Pretty Kitty lives in Canada, b*tch". you are too sweet to defend Pretty Kitty that way. I wish I had a myspace account so i could give her a piece of my mind too. Some people are just so immature and insecure.

Pink_minx

well you just have to put your name or whatever on your pictures from now on. Putting specktra.com on it or something like what some of the girls did in here I think thats the only thing you can do, Cause i dont think you can photoshop it to get rid of the website. You know what I mean? Hope no one else steals my pics!

I dont see why its so hard to just take a pic of yourself and post it online, why have to use someone else's? RETARD!

lovejam

Yeesh.
icon_eek.gif

I wish I could see which pics they stole, but I'd have to sign up for myspace, and screw that. XD

Still, whoever that is, she sucks. Who does that? Tries to pretend they're someone else? What kind of friendships can she expect to build using someone else's identity? How stupid. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Scrangie

Well, I can kinda see where someone would wanna do that.. I mean, come on! Who WOULDN'T want to look like PrettyKitty?

hehe. It's still really creepy that people do that though.

Ms. Z

stolen identity

It really is a shame that someone out there is so insecure/immature/stupid/ that they need to pretend to be someone else.

A friend of mine recently confided to me that he was corresponding with some young woman for almost a year and she sent many pictures of herself, but he recently found out they were of someone else. She was scamming guys to get $ and gifts while protecting her real identity. What a B-I-T-C-H !No, I didn't let him off easy, I let him know that he was an idiot to get caught up in that!