Studio Conceal & Correct Dec 26th

kaitlynxo

Thank you Naomi! Sorry if this has been mentioned but are these limited edition or will they be permanent?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Would any of these suit NW10? Seems like theyre more in the medium scale.. Hmm!
W10/NC20 might, but I'm kinda scratching my head at that pairing. Because then the next duo down is NW25/NC30. Which leaves out NC/NW15 as well as NW20.

NaomiH

Thank you Naomi! Sorry if this has been mentioned but are these limited edition or will they be permanent?
There's no triangle of death on them when I look at the listing, so I'm going to say perm. I'll make sure to update if that changes though. :)

Prettypackages

*jumps up and down* My Mickey Contractor replacement!!!!! *falls down and sobs with joy*

Now if they'd just re-release nc44 concealer. *sighs*

I'm going to stare at the promo pics until I get these in my hands. Just so you guys know, they made this for ME. ;D

MC was such a fab collex. Same with Peacocky, they both came out that year. That haven't done shadows like those from Peacocky since then.

MsKb

love that the seal and correct duos come in that tube form..It would be really great if these are indeed permanent

tirurit

Such a pity! I bought one of the 6 wells concealer palettes and these duos would have been more specific and cheaper as well! Also I can't seem to find the way to work with these concealers. They are so so dense and hard! Any tips?

So I've recently gone the other way and bought Laura Mercier's secret concealer, which is very creamy and I love for the undereyes.

MeJaneYouTarzan

Such a pity! I bought one of the 6 wells concealer palettes and these duos would have been more specific and cheaper as well! Also I can't seem to find the way to work with these concealers. They are so so dense and hard! Any tips?

So I've recently gone the other way and bought Laura Mercier's secret concealer, which is very creamy and I love for the undereyes.
The MAC MUA used a 217 to apply the concealers from the 6 pan palette, and that works well for me. For areas where I need dense concealer (zits, etc.), I leave it like that and use setting powder; for larger areas like under the eyes, I lightly run my finger over it (since it seems to blend a little better when warm) then set.

MRV

I'm considering a lighter seal&concealer duo. I've been using the peach concealer that comes in the pan and it's been ok but I'll run out of it eventually.