Studio Conceal & Correct Dec 26th

DeeDee2013

Agreed!!! My Rich Yellow/Burnt Coral gets more use than ANY concealer I own... I also notice I use wayyy less foundation when using the coral end to cancel out dark areas first!!! I use the yellow end to brighten up the under eye area slightly, using my foundation brush to blend it out since it already has product on it... This emulsion creates a natural highlight, ideal for daytime
Have you experienced creasing when using the product under your eyes?

pinkcrush

No not at all but I only use it to slightly brighten the under eye area which is already covered with my foundation which right now is Nars Sheer Glow... Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

MRV

It does crease slightly on me just under the eyes, but I go over it with a finger so it's ok.

The formula is quite covering (my dark circles are still there), and there are some texture issues with my watery eyes, but so far I'm happy with it (been using it for a few days only).

cherrylewis

One of my new favorite concealer...I recently walked into my local MAC store to purchase another Ruby Woo lipstick, and saw this concealer duo...at first I was reluctant to get it because I was in doubt if it would have given me the kind of coverage I needed. But I eventually got it tested on my face, and upon seeing the amazing results I purchased it. I have been using it for a week now and I'm in love, it has a very creamy texture which makes it easy to blend out. It also has two shades one for hiding/concealing blemishes and one for covering. I think its a good buy and worth the investment. I'm in the shade NW40/NC45- NW40 is what i use to cover my slight discoloration or when I lacked sleep and NC45 I use over to even it out which blends in perfectly with my skin.

MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER DUO- NW40/NC45