• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Summer Sherbet

theleopardcake

Summer is approaching! I got this cool shirt on my visit to Berkeley for only $7 and was inspired by it. I'm not a fan of matching eye makeup to clothes, but this seemed too fun to pass on.
This tutorial isn't nearly as entertaining as my previous tutorial, but I'll try my best to keep you from snoozing!

Products (excluding foundation and brow stuff):
(ALL MAC)
- bitter e/s
- nylon e/s
- amber lights e/s
- surreal e/s
- humid e/s
- club e/s
- teal p/g
- peaches blush
(others)
- false lashes
- eye liner

1. start with a "bare" face. my face isn't really completely naked here, but let's pretend that my face is super nasty.

p1270044gs1.jpg

2. Mineral foundation! Swirl, swirl, swirl!!

p1270046zo7.jpg

3. Buff that magic dust onto your face.

p1270047wb8.jpg

4. Fill in, draw, groom, pet, braid (?) your eyebrows.

p1270048wy9.jpg

5. You should look like this: (well, not entirely. i look rather displeased and deeply troubled...)

p1270051nk1.jpg

6. Urban Decay Primer Potion...or any other primer of your choice.

p1270052nb3.jpg

7. Blend and smooth it out all over your eyelids like painting over a blank canvas so that it looks like absolute perfection. kidding

p1270053um9.jpg

8. I used nylon e/s as my highlight.

p1270054ez7.jpg

9. Pack some of that bitter e/s onto your large shadow brush. pack it good!

p1270060dm0.jpg

10. Yum. Bitter e/s on a bitter-lookin gal!

p1270065wh8.jpg

11. Use fix + or whatever you want to SLIGHTLY dampen your brush with teal pigment.

p1270066az8.jpg

12. Apply the teal onto your outer corners. The loose powder appeared out of nowhere.

p1270067jc0.jpg

13. BLENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

p1270071zd8.jpg

14. Pack some surreal e/s onto your brush. i don't think the shadow lives up to its name. weirdos. what's so surreal about this icy blueness?

p1270072dx2.jpg

15. Apply surreal on top of/over the teal pigment to blend in and to cover the harsh lines left by mean Teal.

p1270073up7.jpg

16. Should look like this. can you see the difference? probably not =(

p1270075il9.jpg

17. Amber lights e/s returns after a triumphant appearance on my previous tutorial!!!!! Apply it on your inner corners:

p1270082yb5.jpg

18. Humid e/s is like, "i want to mingle with the other green shadows". So i let him.

p1270082yb5.jpg

19. But Humid was like, "I want to camoflauge". So I blended him in. He's so picky, ain't he?

p1270087ag8.jpg

20. The green shadows wanted to go to the club, but they were unfortunately stuck onto my eyelids. So, I brought the club (e/s) TO THEM...under my lower lash line. God i'm lame. Also, DO YOU SEE THE BROWN EYELINER ON TOP?!?!?!?! I skipped a picture of my eyes closed with the eyeliner showing. It looked horrendous.

p1270091ug7.jpg

21. So put on some of your most appropriate daytime look falsies and get some of that peachy blush. I used Style.

p1270093uo3.jpg

22. Finally! Apply some cute, fresh, sheer berry gloss.

p1270094as6.jpg

NOW GO SHOW IT OFFFFFF

p1270097al2.jpg

(also showing off my new piercing)

p1270106ca5.jpg

p1270110wq0.jpg

p1270113xq0.jpg

p1270120rd8.jpg

PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME LOVIN CUS I'M DEPRIVED!
ssad.gif

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
very nice. what brand mineral foundation did you use?

thanks! i use bare minerals

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
puhlease.
LOOK AT YOU SEXY MAMA!

Yes but you actually make tutorials that don't suck.
AND have good eyebrows and perfect skin. I could hate you for that but I like you too much.
winks.gif
again I say, you're so effing cute!!

whitn3yly

What kind of false lashes are you using?? They look so natural and gorgeous! You should totally make more tutorials, they're so funny and creative!!

ginger9

That was a very entertaining and wonderful tutorial
clap.gif
Nice to see you post again.

I have to say you have really blossomed beautifully
smiles.gif