• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Summer Sherbet

kalice

i just realized there's a sailormoon poster in the background...(!)

brings back soooo many memories!

Edie

I agree with all the people above. I love your tuts because not only are they informative but they have a 'happy and lighthearted' feel to them...

Love the piercing too!!!

nickaboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgrape1119
f##K YES!! YOU FINALLY POSTED!!!!!!!! YAY~i've been waiting for you to post!!!! I LOVE YOUR TUTS! (not to sound creepy or anything)

ITA! love it, love your comments, just love you basically haha.

Fearnotsomuch

Oh I love it! Pastels don't work well with my coloring so I really love that this is light and summery with being pastel and pale!

Now.. unfortunatly.. I need to go buy about 4 new eye shadows.
cutey.gif

swtginbug

very nice tut and so pretty! thank you! also i wanted to ask what do you use to fill in your brows? TIA.

Devon

You look so gorgeus but cute at the same time!
eyelove.gif

A question: what's on your lips? It gives you a lovely effect.

Brianne333

I LOVE this look! I cannot wait to try this one myself. I really love your tutorials too, I like that you don't get too complicated! Thank you!
clap.gif