• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Summer Sherbet

gRiZeLda

OMG! u've changed s0o0o0oo0o0o MUCH! do u remember ur first days on specktra? cuz i do. ( weird huh?) ur GREAT at MU application!!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRiZeLda
OMG! u've changed s0o0o0oo0o0o MUCH! do u remember ur first days on specktra? cuz i do. ( weird huh?) ur GREAT at MU application!!

yes i remember!!! i was looking back at my old posts and thought "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!?!"
hahaha i really hope i have improved
rofl.gif

Sweet Misery

omg ur makeup tutorial was awesome! =D where did u buy your falsies? they're one of the most natural i've ever seen. and do you have any tips on filling in eyebrows?

iheartangE

First off, you are hilarious! Second, you are absolutely GORGEOUS! And finally, I LOVE the eyes in this tut-you're so awesome! Rock on!!!

HeartsANDkisses

That is a great tutorial. And you are sooooo beautiful. You should be a model.
p.s. I love the rook piercing. How bad did it hurt? I really want to get one.