• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Summertime girls got it goin' on" Tutorial! ((PIC HEAVY))

Mo6ius

OMG, this is gorgeous, girl. You rock. I love, love your tuts and techniques. They are just so neat and amazing. Too bad you can only enter the contest once per month. Hope you'll win
winks.gif

nny999o

wow! this is one of my first posts, even though i've been roaming forever!!! I LOVE this look. I just love how your face looks so flawless and glow-y....I'm gonna try this!!!

rbella

Wow! This is gorgeous. You have an amazing technique with every aspect of makeup. Absolutely beautiful!

ginger9

Man your skills!!! It looks like an airbrushed magazine cover!! You look amazing and you are super talented. I love your tutorials!!

ShexyKristin

OMG OMG OMG!!! This is absolutely fab! You look awesome even without makeup but WOW I can't even tell you how much I love this!, Def my FAV tutorial! Thanks so much for posting it!!

veilchen

Oh wow, you look fabolous! In the last few pics you look like a model, I especially love the 4th from the bottom. Great tut!

CSteen85

I rarely comment on tutorials, but I had to for this one.
A) I hope you model, because you should.
B) Your contouring skills are flawless.
C) You really made wonderful use of all that color!

I would really love it if you could do an entire tutorial on just contouring one day!

Thank you so much! Love it all!
choochoo.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSteen85
I rarely comment on tutorials, but I had to for this one.
A) I hope you model, because you should.
B) Your contouring skills are flawless.
C) You really made wonderful use of all that color!

I would really love it if you could do an entire tutorial on just contouring one day!

Thank you so much! Love it all!
choochoo.gif

Yay! I'm so glad you all like it!

In response...
A) I have been doing professional modeling since 2003. And I teach runway/cosmetics classes at a modeling agency/school. I love it! Definitely my passion...

B )Thank you! I will definitely do a contouring/blush tut as soon as possible!

C) Color is my new thing! I'm always going back to neutrals... but color is SO much fun, and there's so much you can do! I will keep them coming
smiles.gif

Thanks everyone for looking!!!!
winkiss.gif