Supernatural: I watch it for the Acting... yeah, Acting

trojanchick99

So, I know I'm not the only person watching Supernatural on the CW. The season premiere was last night at it was freaking AWESOME! As if I couldn't love Ackles, Padalecki and Kripke enough they produce that. Unbelievable. I need to watch it again, but I loved Bobby's reaction to Dean. It was so Bobby.

I totally called Castiel too. I was very proud of myself.

NutMeg

Oh my god, I worship this show. The family interactions, the ass-kicking, the supernatural elements, and let's not forgot how insanely hot Jensen Ackles is. That episode last night was definitely one of the best to date. I am so hyped up for this season, we're finally going to figure out some of the background stuff that we haven't before.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanchick99
So, I know I'm not the only person watching Supernatural on the CW. The season premiere was last night at it was freaking AWESOME! As if I couldn't love Ackles, Padalecki and Kripke enough they produce that. Unbelievable. I need to watch it again, but I loved Bobby's reaction to Dean. It was so Bobby.

I totally called Castiel too. I was very proud of myself.

I loved Bobby's reaction to Dean too LOL awesome show! I have to admit, I lost interest in the show for a while but now I'm hooked again!

Dean is so funny (and hot). Talking about his perky nipples hahahah

DixieHellcat

(swoons) Love the show. Love me some Bobby. Love how the writers leap from stone cold seriously skeery, to pee in your pants funny, to utter heartbreak, often in the same scene. And most of all, love those boys!!!
choochoo.gif

M.A.C. head.

I've never been really interested in this show, caught it a few times, it's a good show. I watched the first part of the premier, Bobby's reaction had me ROFL.

MrsMay

oooh... the season premiere here is in two days time (monday night)...

I've been watching this since it first launched as I like all aspects of the show.... supernatural and, uh yeah, the boys
winks.gif

Kinderwhore

I've always considered this show just okay entertainment, but the way things are shaping up this season it's rapidly turning into one of the shows I look the most forward to these days. I wonder how they're ever going to top an apocalyptic storyline like this if there's a fifth season, though xD

almmaaa

I looooove this show I record it on my dvr and ugly betty tooo I sooo love thursday nights!!!!!!!! I finally have something to look forward too!!!!

trojanchick99

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
Ok, is it me or is this show just getting better as time goes on?

Not just you.

So far, this season has had some of the best episodes of the series. "In the Beginning" was high quality television. Jensen Ackles acted his ass off. The scene towards the end with him and Mary broke my little heart.

Oh and Jensen Ackles is ridiculously hot.

NutMeg

^Agreed. I would definitely watch this show even if it sucked. I probably couldn't design someone I found more attractive if I tried. *says this knowing her boyfriend will never find this site*
lol.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
Oh. My. God. That last scene. Holy shit this show gets me so bad.

I have terrible memory. Refresh it for me? lol

Poor Teddy Bear
ssad.gif

Miss A

When i saw this thread i got so excited!! I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!! i even got my bf to watch and now he is hooked!! and HE called out castiel before i even caught on!! oh Ackles is so fine yummy looking boy!!! did anyone watch the one last night with the wishing well? CRAZYYYYY im in dallas so im not sure which one aired elsewhere!
VIVA SUPERNATURAL AND MAC!!
oh and i purchased my little darlings pigment sets last night so i was playing with them and watching the show, a perfect combo
smiles.gif
mac_haul.gif

NutMeg

I looooved the Teddy Bear, that was so funny. That moment after he pulls the trigger and then starts wailing... Am I sick for finding that hilarious? Except his giant button eyes freaked the shit out of me.

DOLLface

I wish I'd found this post months ago!

I have been seriously addicted and obsessed with Supernatural since season one. I own the first three seasons (they've been watched too many times to count) and I even read the magazine.

I just can't get enough of those Winchester brothers (or the Impala, which just happens to be my dream car).

yahoo.gif