Supernatural: I watch it for the Acting... yeah, Acting

NutMeg

I'm still a fan. But I'm sad, Erik Kripke has said that it will end at Season 5. Only one and a half seasons left!!

DOLLface

I wish it would last longer, but at the same time I like that Kripke has had direction and a set plan from the beginning of the series.

DOLLface

I read about it a couple of weeks ago and I'm still debating to myself whether or not it's a good idea.

From the dynamic between Sam and Dean on Thursday's episode, I think that maybe Dean will really hit it off with the new Winchester since his relationship with Sam is somewhat strained at the moment.

NutMeg

Either that or it's not what we think. Kripke is really good at screwing with our minds.
smiles.gif

And yeah, while I'm sad it's almost over I'm really glad that the series as whole has a plot, instead of tacking on season after season. I hate it when series I love (books or TV) get dragged on too long.

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
OMG have you guys heard about there being a third brother?? That's going to be sooo weird :/

Oh, Brother! Exclusive Supernatural Casting News - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

LOL. My money says he's a fake, or some mind game a demon or somebody is playing on the boys. I mean, the title of the episode is Jump The Shark.
lol.gif

And I have to laugh every time I see the title of this thread. Cuz I DO watch for the acting, among other things. hehe.

So...anybody love Bobby as much as I do?
love.gif

DOLLface

A few days ago I came across the actor who had been cast as the new Winchester brother (now if only I could remember where I read it; I'll update when I find it).

DixieHellcat- I have the same reaction to the title of this thread, which leads to my question:

Have any of you seen My Bloody Valentine 3D and/or Friday the 13th? Who do you think had a better performance: Jensen Ackles (MBV) or Jared Padalecki (F13)?

I haven't seen MBV yet, but I did go see F13 this morning; and if you are a fan of the original films, the genre, or just Jared then you should look into seeing it.

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLLface
A few days ago I came across the actor who had been cast as the new Winchester brother (now if only I could remember where I read it; I'll update when I find it).

DixieHellcat- I have the same reaction to the title of this thread, which leads to my question:

Have any of you seen My Bloody Valentine 3D and/or Friday the 13th? Who do you think had a better performance: Jensen Ackles (MBV) or Jared Padalecki (F13)?

I haven't seen MBV yet, but I did go see F13 this morning; and if you are a fan of the original films, the genre, or just Jared then you should look into seeing it.

Haven't seen either one yet, but will prolly have to see them both, just for the drool value.
greengrin.gif

Can't wait for the 'brother' thing. It's gonna be hilarious. I mean the title of that ep is Jump the Shark. This cat's about as much a Winchester as I am. (I wish...though then I'd be thinking incestuous thoughts like 24-7. hehe)

DOLLface

th_LMAO.gif

Ok, so I came across some new brother info...

Adam Milligan (18 and played by Jake Abel) will appear on the April 23rd episode; it's said he will only be around for that one (but it may be too soon to tell where the story will go).

I tried to sell my mom on seeing MBV or F13 simply for the eye candy, but she didn't go for it (she'll watch Supernatural, but horror films are not her thing).

DixieHellcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
OMG have you guys heard about there being a third brother?? That's going to be sooo weird :/

Oh, Brother! Exclusive Supernatural Casting News - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

LOL. That is gonna be so funny. The ep title being Jump the Shark, I don't believe for a minute it's a real brother. (sniff sniff) In fact, I think I smell a Trickster.
smiles.gif

Oh, fyi y'all, the comeback ep on March 12 is going to end with a short tribute to Kim Manners, the great director who passed away several weeks ago. I was glad to have a heads up that I would be choking up that night, so thought I should share with you.

DOLLface

I'd been wondering if they would do a tribute, so I'm glad to hear that there will be one. He was a wonderful director.

Trickster...
yes.gif

I'm curious to see what the deal is with this "brother."