Swap Lifted?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
She contacted me first, she said she saved all swap info that she had from her other account.. And then messaged me to tell me asap that she was still there and didn't know why her account was deleted. I really DO hope that things go through.

Well that sounds positive..a true swaplifter would have just vamped IMO...So lets keep our fingers crossed....

leenybeeny

Sounds to me like everything will work out... if she was really going to swaplift, you never would have heard from her again.

Fataliya

I would still check Swaptalk for info on her.

For all you know, she's saying she didn't get the package so that you'll send her another one.

I'd also check with admin on MuT or where ever you swapped from, and explain the situation, and find out why her account was deleted "out of the blue".

Remember, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Hope you can get this all worked out, hun.

ktinagapay

im sorry i didnt read through allllll the threads before i posted, i just read your first post...hopefully it all works out!

minni4bebe

It sucks that people suck the fun out of swapping. In the two months I've had two girls send me empty packages. Why even waste their money to ship? It's pathertic especially when they know that their package wouldn't go out until I got theirs? So much work to scam some honest people. It's pathetic!

Sabrunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
I would still check Swaptalk for info on her.

For all you know, she's saying she didn't get the package so that you'll send her another one.

I'd also check with admin on MuT or where ever you swapped from, and explain the situation, and find out why her account was deleted "out of the blue".

Remember, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Hope you can get this all worked out, hun.

I did message Makeupalley staff but I haven't gotten an answer yet and it's been about a week.. It's strange. I'll see haha. I'm at a point where, if I don't get the stuff.. Then oh well.. if I do, then great :p.

TISH1124

yeah there is a note on the MUA swapping FAQ's saying they do not get involved in swapping etc...so maybe that is why no response....I love our Mods over here!!!

Sabrunka

Nope nothing that I know of.. The girls account got deleted for a second time tho and she made ANOTHER account, then she said if it gets deleted again, to talk to her on yahoo (she gave me her e mail) so yah lol... Strange.

TISH1124

Thats weird...she is getting deleted for a reason.....Maybe because she is using the same email address and has been tagged as a SL....Well hold out a little hope...I thought I had a problem too..and after 2 weeks my items finally arrived yesterday.

mizuki~

Quote:
Nope nothing that I know of.. The girls account got deleted for a second time tho and she made ANOTHER account, then she said if it gets deleted again, to talk to her on yahoo (she gave me her e mail) so yah lol... Strange.

That sounds good. Strange..but better than not making contact with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minni4bebe
It sucks that people suck the fun out of swapping. In the two months I've had two girls send me empty packages. Why even waste their money to ship? It's pathertic especially when they know that their package wouldn't go out until I got theirs? So much work to scam some honest people. It's pathetic!

Wow...empty packages?? That's so pathetic..

darklocke

Quote:
I mean why would her account just vanish.. I feel like she waited to receive the items, then deleted her account as soon as she got them.

Maybe she did something that's not allowed on MUA, like selling an item, and got thrown out? You never know. I hope you get your package!

mintbear82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierrao
this is why i dont swap, because im afraid they'll just take my stuff and not give me anything in return.

iagree.gif

I go on MUA all the time to look at reviews and swatches. Everytime I am on there I search for items that I want in the swap sections. I can never bring myself to message the user, because I am afraid of not receiving my items or that the items I sent to them will get lost in the mail and an angry person will show up at my doorstep. I much prefer to just pay for items on Ebay with Paypal and have a little insurance. Paypal has come in handy for me 5 times where they recovered all of my money.