Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

user2

I did a whole collection break-down so that the lovely admins can add it to the Color Stories section easily:

Softsparkle Eye Pencil:
Ultra Chill - Pale Mint Green with silver pearl
Peacocked - Rich Turquoise Green with silver pearl
Nightsky - True Black with silver pearl
Iris Accents - Violet with silver pearl

Lipglass:
Mouthwatering - Light Neutral Beige with pearl (Frost)
Petit Four - Bright Coral/Pink with frost (Frost)
Pink Meringue - Mid-Tone Pink with gold
pearl
Sweetie Cake - Bright Fuchsia with intense pearl (Frost)

Nails:
Blue Sprinkles - Pale Blue with intense pink/rainbow glitter (Sheer)
Rose Topping - Rosy Red with intense pink/rainbow glitter (Sheer)

Petit-Gloss:
Millefeuille - Luscious Coral with fuchsia gloss "icing"
Glaze - Petit-Four Pink with white/pink gloss "icing"
Plum Parfait - Sweet Mid-Tone Pink with deep plum gloss "icing"

Pigment:
Lily White - Light Neutral with gold pearl
Apricot Pink - Mid-Tone Pink Coral
Pinked Mauve - Deep Violet with gold pearl

user2

AND: They better release it everywhere else or somebody will write a nice and long complaint!
greengrin.gif

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Cali.. it may just stand for "unknown" =)

icon_eek.gif
Oh well no that makes sense! Dang I need to stop reading so early in the morning!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
wavey.gif

72Cosmo

Thank you so much for posting these pictures. How does MAC keep cranking out collections that I want?

MACgirl

ahhh it loks so niiice!! and omg i thought the same thing about the promo pic, it looks exactly like jokers_kick!!

Colorqueen

Hmm. Petit Four and Sweetie Pie glosses are about the only MUST HAVES for me. As for the pigments, they really do not look like the photos (descriptions do not seem accurate), so I am not sure.

They are rather unremarkable from what I see so far. For that price, why are they making such common colors? I mean $20 is a lot of money- they are just so plain.

Just my opinion, but then again, I am not like most people.
greengrin.gif

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvuitton
I live literally across the street from Chandler mall so that's of course the one I frequent. I'm on first name basis with Jen, Jessica and Kim mainly. Fiesta mall dillard's sell out of things last so I go there often too since it's 5 minutes away. Then I have scottsdale fashion square only 15 minutes away with a freestanding store and a nordstroms counter. Baltimore fashion park freestanding store is only 20 minutes away too lol

I live in Tucson but go up to Nordies when I get the chance. Jen is so nice and Priscella too (if she's still there since I don't get up there as often as I would like) Word out is that Tucson will be getting a MAC store at La Encantada some time this year. Now if we could just get a Nordstroms and CCO... Has anyone heard anything about Nordie's prom collection?

Colorqueen

I don't understand- when is this supposedly coming out? Spring? Summer? Next YEAR? MAC is so frustrating sometimes.