Sweetie Cake (images only) March 2006

jeanna

holy mother of (bleep) - i think i want it all. *eyegasm*
i want more info on that quad!
how much time do i have to save?.... haha.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
holy mother of (bleep) - i think i want it all. *eyegasm*
i want more info on that quad!
how much time do i have to save?.... haha.

I had an eyegasm this morning too.... oh my my... time to save your money!

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
BTW is it just me or the model actually looks a bit like jokers_kick???

TOTALLY! Haha, I was just going to comment but the resemblance is so obvious (to me, anyway) that I thought for sure someone already commented on it
winks.gif

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Oh I hope not because I love this collection and the Prom collection is never available in the UK. If I can't get this I am going to die.

Just the thought of 3 new LE pigments that I can't get my hands on is making me feel sick.

Oh i know, i've shaking in my boots :/ I NEED THOSE GLITTER PENCILS! argggh

princess

O.M.G. *melts*
eyelove.gif

I'm so getting Pink Meringue lipglass and the petit gloss... maybe all 3. The 'icing' looks sooooo cute!

Guess I'm going to haul this collection since nothing from Icon or Cultureboom rocks my boat. Heh.
winks.gif

leppy

Oh thank god the quad is a total pass for me. Just not my thing.. pretty though! Good thing because I have no idea how I'm going to pay for the things I already want!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Oh thank god the quad is a total pass for me. Just not my thing.. pretty though! Good thing because I have no idea how I'm going to pay for the things I already want!

ITA
The quad looks like colors I already have. Good thing because I am probably going to get a gloss and all the pigments.

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I had an eyegasm this morning too.... oh my my... time to save your money!

PrettyKitty, I could see this collection looking so gorgeous on you
smiles.gif

litlaur

I love the quad and Petit Four lipglass. I'll definitely get those.

I like the pencils, but I'd probably never use them. I'll wait for reviews on those, regarding staying power.

I have to see the pigments in person. I'll probably pass, though. Apricot Pink probably won't look good on me, and I already have pigments that might be similar to the other two.

samtaro

And my must haves for this collection are:

The quad
All the pencils
Petit Four and Sweetie Cake l/g
Millefeuille and Glaze Petit glossis if they have a nice texture
Aprocot Pink and Pinked Mauve Pigments

This is gonna cost me!

lovejam

I swooned over the quad before, but I'm editing the post now because after a closer look, and some thought... I really only want the nail polishes.

enka

Wow, a very hot look!
Love the drama lips and the "shy" eye make up. I have to check peacocky and the pale green one and of course the fuschia lipglass& and the plum lipglass tart!

V2LUCKY

We finally know what those things in the front are, how cute are they?! MAC is killing me with all these collections. I was planning on getting the 187 brush but I guess it will have to wait. Anyone happen to know how much the petit-glosses are gonna be? Exact release date?

Isis

WOW
eeksign.gif
After seeing the detail shots I think I'm going to buying more than I thought!!
And I get to feed my nail color addiction too
greengrin.gif
I can't wait!!!

Classic Beauty

I'm getting the quad, pigments, lipglasses, and maybe a pencil or two. Definately passing on the cake looking lipglasses. They look silly.