• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Teal Eyes Tute

HotPinkHeels

I LOVE Teal colours and so i thought i would post a tute for creating a teal-eye'd look...i havn't done this look before, i sort of made it up as i went. Hope you all enjoy it-constructive criticism welcome
smiles.gif

What i used:

1-1.jpg

Pencil items not listed in pic:
*Clinique Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
*Revlone Wet n Dry e/l
*Mac Sublime Culture Cremestick
*Clinique High Definition Lashes
*Mac Shimmermint ss (not picture-forgot to add it in)

1. Base and Cheeks already done-i have used Meow Purr-fect Puss foundation in Sleek Siamese, Nars Blush in Nico and Stila AOS Powder in #9
2-1.jpg

2. Apply Shimmermint all over the lid to the crease
3-1.jpg

3. Use a fluffy brush to apply Brill to the inner lid-try not to take it too high on the inner corner of the eye
4-1.jpg

4. Apply Shimmermoss to the outter lid-be careful not to take this past the start of the crease area or too far outside the outter eye corner
5-1.jpg

5. Using an angled brush apply Shimmermoss on the lower lashline-only the outter 1/2
6-1.jpg

6. Do the same with brill on the inner 1/2
7-2.jpg

7. Use a finer brush/crease brush to apply Deep Blue-Green pigment to the crease and blend into the outter edge of shimmer moss. Make sure you blend! Apply a small amount of Lily White under the brow and blend down...a l;ittle goes a long way with Lily White so tap the excess from your brush before you apply it.
8-1.jpg

8. Apply Peacocked e/l to the top lashline and outter 1/3 of lower lashline
9-2.jpg

9. Apply a black e/l to the inner waterline or upper and lower lashlines-about 1/2 of the way in. Then Add mascara (Not shown)
10-1.jpg

10. Line lips with Sublime Culture cremestick and blend with finger
11-1.jpg

11. Dab Tempting Tillie onto lips for a nude look that doesn't clash with our gorgeous teal eyes! If you don't have Tempting Tillie i highly reccomend Hug Me lipstick and/or Beaux Lustreglass as great nude-lip alternitives!
12-1.jpg

Now you're done!!

FinishedProduct1.jpg

FinishedProduct2.jpg

FinishedProduct3.jpg

IcesUltraGlam7

This looks beautiful.As a matter of fact when I go to MAC tomarrow "again" I'm gonna pick up a few things and try this.Thanks for sharing.What a great combo of colors.

HotPinkHeels

Thanks everybody! This is only my 2nd Tute so i'm still working out how to do these things
greengrin.gif

Glad to hear you all enjoyed it