• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Teal Eyes Tute

SHARKIA

cheerleader.gif
NICE
cheerleader.gif

Esperanza

Very nice, thanks for doing this tutorial. I really like how your makeup matches your top. Those colors rock on you
pretty.gif

user79

Yes, why didn't you enter this in the contest? If yours is voted as the winner, you would receive a gift certificate!

smiles.gif

Melly

Absolutely gorgeous HPH! Thanks for posting - I'll definitely try this look sometime (when I obtain such colours).

IcesUltraGlam7

I had to try this tutorial.. after wearing everything all in all I love it! It brightens my bright brown eyes.
I think you should have Won the contest this was so good.You put the product out to see You made every step easy to fallow.
ThankYou =)