yucky.gif

shockt.gif
yucky.gif
rofl.gif

*waves to everyones boobs*

How are Honey & Dew today?
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

I was wondering where all this "Team Boobs" and "Team Granny Panties" etc. stuff was coming from?

Anyone have a link to the thread? I want to read it for some good lulz.

nunu

^ scattered around colour collection threads
smiles.gif

But i beleive it started in te cult of Cherry colour collectin thread.

Heiaken

^Don't forget Tean Love Handles
team_lhandles.gif

Though I might be the only supporter in that club, I just figure love hadles and the boobs of booty.

MACLovin

So, I have a question. Why do most bras that I try on attempt to smoosh my boobs into unnatural, pointy shapes? Why can't they just let them chill there as they are and just hold them gingerly? lol
lol.gif

Am I just trying on the wrong kinds of bras? Because pretty much everything at Victorias Secret does this to me, ive never been able to wear any of their bras, they suck. That goes for a majority of the brands I try too.. its very frustrating!

Heiaken

I have that same problem with many bras that have a seam in the middle. I've found out that T-shirt bras wiht a little padding gives me the best lovely round booby shape
smiles.gif

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
So, I have a question. Why do most bras that I try on attempt to smoosh my boobs into unnatural, pointy shapes? Why can't they just let them chill there as they are and just hold them gingerly? lol
lol.gif

Am I just trying on the wrong kinds of bras? Because pretty much everything at Victorias Secret does this to me, ive never been able to wear any of their bras, they suck. That goes for a majority of the brands I try too.. its very frustrating!

Oh my lord! I know what you are talkin about!
Those bras that give you the Madonna cone-titties look.
I think bra's like that are supposed to give the illusion of a smaller chest.
My first "expensive" bra I ever got made my boobs look like arrows and I felt so self-concious about it!

Try going for bras that are molded into the normal, rounded shape.

Krasevayadancer

Hmmm, i wear balconette/full cup shapes and i dont seem to have that prob.

Raise your hand if you like to go into victorias secret and mess with the sales people? That would be me when I tell them my size and watch as they frantically try to stick me into one of their puny bras. Haha

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
im drunk

Hilly you are so funny!
smiles.gif
Cheers to you and I wish that I could join you and your cube wine.

Adina I have never messed with the VS girls but I think that I might have to try that someday!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
ya know my cat Grover is just laying on my robe. Probably fartin on it!

Those are the worst! Grover is too cute to do something like that!

Hilly

She's sleepin and fartin. Her daddy and i decided not o get her a baby because she keeps us up all night and is naughty. When we get a house then we will get her a sister.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love handles it looks like a saggy ass ...Is that what it is

It is an smiley with an ass yes!
greengrin.gif

Good morning girls and good morning boobies!
cutey.gif

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Hilly you are so funny!
smiles.gif
Cheers to you and I wish that I could join you and your cube wine.

Adina I have never messed with the VS girls but I think that I might have to try that someday!
smiles.gif

After a few cocktails in Vegas we'll need to storm the Victorias Secret and see if we can get 86.