Team Boobs

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Hmmm, i wear balconette/full cup shapes and i dont seem to have that prob.

Raise your hand if you like to go into victorias secret and mess with the sales people? That would be me when I tell them my size and watch as they frantically try to stick me into one of their puny bras. Haha

I love doing that... LaSenza in Canada is notorious for that... I have had SA there tell me I'd never find a bra to fit me and pretty much give up...Sad

flymestza

Anotha one representing for the ta ta's!!! Yeah I can't do Victoria Secrets bra's either. They just can't handle lefty and righty. Nordstroms is where I go. Pricey but well worth it.

Hilly

It's nice that it's the weekend. I am stayin home, wearin jammies, and letting my girls hang free from the usual "over the shoulder boulder holder" LOL

caffn8me

Yay for Team Boobs!

Well, I guess I should just say hi! Just a quick word for those who are moobs fanatics; hurry while stocks last
winks.gif

See Just what is it about moobs?

Me? I'm not sure what size I am any more. I have put on so much weight (thyroid problems) my band size has gone up and so has my cup size. Probably 42DD+ I'll post an update when I lose some weight!

chocolategoddes

I swear, my cup size goes up one each year. Last year, I was a 32G. Now I'm busting out of those ones and I might be an H cup or larger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Raise your hand if you like to go into victorias secret and mess with the sales people? That would be me when I tell them my size and watch as they frantically try to stick me into one of their puny bras. Haha

*raises hand*
lmao
I think they only go up to 38DD.
Fredrick's (forgot the name) goes up to 42F or something. I actually went in to see if I could try on their bras, and they gave me a "sister size" that was too small in the cup and too large in the band.
That's why I tell people, don't settle for those damn "sister sizes". Get YOUR size!!!

Am I the only person who gets irritated when I see someone who wears a bra that obviously doesn't fit them! My Civics teacher has a hot littlw body, but he bra doesn't give the right support, and it irks me to the point where I can't even pay attention to her lectures!

Whoa... sorry for that mini-rant...

I want to come out with my own line of bras, like Dr. Rey (from Dr. 90210) has his own shaping wear line.

kimmy

i wish we had a team junk in the trunk because i'm not very blessed in the northern hemisphere. i wish i was though, because i sure do love me some boobies. wee!

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
So, I have a question. Why do most bras that I try on attempt to smoosh my boobs into unnatural, pointy shapes? Why can't they just let them chill there as they are and just hold them gingerly? lol
lol.gif

Am I just trying on the wrong kinds of bras? Because pretty much everything at Victorias Secret does this to me, ive never been able to wear any of their bras, they suck. That goes for a majority of the brands I try too.. its very frustrating!

gap body's bras are 10 times better than VS and cheaper, plus they have a card they stamp..buy 5 bras get 1 free =)! i'm a big fan.

nunu

Are there any bra's outh there which would help "us who are not blessed in that department" get a cleavage?? Is wonderbra really the answer? Push up didn't really work for me.
hmm.gif

Heiaken

Push ups with a lot of padding is my answer. But with smaller boobs it allmost impossible to get a cleavage like this:

girl%20cleavage%20lipstick.jpg

nunu

Yeah thanks, I just saw pnut3's (sp?) fotd..why can't i have boobies like that lol..

Krasevayadancer

Its all about what you wear and how you present yourself. Most people don't believe I am the size that I am because i hide it well, and happen to be tiny elsewhere

chiquilla_loca

hey evry1, i want to get in on the boobie action! lol
what's up with the uni-boob? ewwww.
does anyone else buy from Cacique?
mine aren't sandias but they sure are melones.

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Yay for Team Boobs!

Well, I guess I should just say hi! Just a quick word for those who are moobs fanatics; hurry while stocks last
winks.gif

See Just what is it about moobs?

th_roll1.gif
sick.gif
hahahahaha...they look... well, so weird don't they
lol.gif

Blueeyesangel18

Does anyone know if those bra calculators online work I'm too shy to get measured and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing the wrong size

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Are there any bra's outh there which would help "us who are not blessed in that department" get a cleavage?? Is wonderbra really the answer? Push up didn't really work for me.
hmm.gif

Marlies Dekkers Undressed. I love them, all my bra´s and bikinis are Marlies Dekkers´. They really last, give great support and are really pretty (I´m not a lace girl)
thmbup.gif

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesangel18
Does anyone know if those bra calculators online work I'm too shy to get measured and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing the wrong size

No, they don´t work. Get yourself measured at a good bra sellingpoint, not victorias secret or something like that. victorias secret always tried selling me 38C, while I am a 36E in reality
nonono.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesangel18

Like Ella, I wouldn't trust them either. I finally plucked up the courage to wield a dressmaking tape measure yesterday.

My underbust measurement is 38"
My overbust measurement is 47"

According to one site that makes me a 42DD - but according to the UK's largest lingerie retailer, Marks & Spencer, I'm off the scale beyond 42G; see here.

None of my bras fit properly at the moment but there's not a huge point in buying many in my current size if, when I lose weight, my breasts shrink.