Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
fluffy.gif
Happy Halloween!
fluffy.gif
cool-gif-scary-shadow-forest-spirits.gif

starletta8

I think this might be something that you'll have to school us on Starletta.

I'm going back to the store to get the other one shortly. They're sheer but buildable and make a glowy "skin but better" feel. I think I'm in love. Think cushion compact only with sheer blush. I'll grab a few photos at some point....

NaomiH

I'm going back to the store to get the other one shortly. They're sheer but buildable and make a glowy "skin but better" feel. I think I'm in love.  Think cushion compact only with sheer blush.  I'll grab a few photos at some point....
Sounds lovely

starletta8

Sounds lovely

I should mention that Iope is one of AmorePacific's brands. The same parent company has Sulwhasoo as the "older skin" line, AmorePacific in department stores only (important to note), Iope, and Laneige as the basic line (stocked in Target!).

They have stores in a number of cities- something I didn't know until recently. I picked up the pink blush and one of the Iope cushion compacts today (hooray for something lighter than AP's 102!)

Medgal07

I'm going back to the store to get the other one shortly. They're sheer but buildable and make a glowy "skin but better" feel. I think I'm in love. Think cushion compact only with sheer blush. I'll grab a few photos at some point....
Great!!!! Thanks!!!

novocainedreams

Glen forever!!!!!! I do love the ABH shadows in the palettes I have. They are super smooth and velvety!  The Vice 4 looks so nice and at first I didn't like the LMP2 but after some swatches it is very pretty too. I am no help lol 
Well I picked up the Lorac Pro 2...I saw livingdeadmakeup on instagram's swatches and they tipped the scales finally. I might still pick up the ABH palette with my $10 coupon...also got a cream shadow from Pur cosmetics, have you seen them? They are gorgeous. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! Hope everyone has a fun night!

charismafulltv

Hi everyone! Are you starting to build your shopping list for the vib rouge sale coming up? By the way, we just saw Janet Jackson's concert Friday night and it was 2.5 hours of non stop entrainment. Love her so much!

Vandekamp

Hi everyone! Are you starting to build your shopping list for the vib rouge sale coming up? By the way, we just saw Janet Jackson's concert Friday night and it was 2.5 hours of non stop entrainment. Love her so much!
I love Janet too. I didn't know she was on tour. I hope she comes my way.

NaomiH

No, because I'm not Rouge. Lol Love Janet! Glad you had a great time, C!

Dolly Snow

I always have items ready to buy lol but will I during the sale...I hope so but if not then it is ok
heart.gif

What is on your list for the sale?
I am glad you had fun at the concert, C!

Shars

They were never on my radar screen and I don't know why
shrugs.gif

The piles of other highlighters you have were blocking them lol.
Hey C! My cart is wayyy too full at the moment lol.
I'm so jealous! I would love to see Janet live. I'm not surprised that it was a great show!!

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

No, because I'm not Rouge. Lol
Love Janet! Glad you had a great time, C!
Aren't you VIB? The VIB one is the following week. I don't know why they can't just give the discount to everyone!! If there's anything you're looking for that Beauty.com stocks, their F&F sale starts on Tuesday until Friday.

Medgal07

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! Hope everyone has a fun night!
I always enjoy the little ones but around my neighborhood they're like Stepford children---they're so polite and so darn cute it hurts. I offered one adorable little girl a
second (I let them reach into a large basket and take what they want) piece of candy and she said, "no thank you, I'm good." She was 3 years old. By 8:00PM the candy
was all gone, it was lights out and the neighborhood was quiet again!!!

Medgal07

wavey.gif
C. I have a modest list because we just finished w/the F & F sale. Glad you enjoyed the Janet concert.
th_DANCE.gif