#TEAMBUYITALL

Medgal07

Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!!!! So, so cute I can't stand it!!!!!!
heart.gif

novocainedreams

Ok there are way too many sales/releases this weekend! Someone help me! LOL. Anyone shopping the VIBR sale? Beautylish? Melt? Beauty.com? Did I miss anything?? Haha. *faints*

novocainedreams

Nice!! I don't really need mascara right now so I'm passing. I just shopped the VIB sale .. For now :haha:
Oh yeah right there with you, hahaha. Plus I bought some Nars stuff on their website, I don't know why but everything was 30% off! Plus some Melt stuff...man, I am going to be on a huge spending break after the holidays!

Shars

Ok there are way too many sales/releases this weekend! Someone help me! LOL. Anyone shopping the VIBR sale? Beautylish? Melt? Beauty.com? Did I miss anything?? Haha. *faints*
There are too many!!! And not enough $$$$.
I don't think I can resist NARS' 30% off! They also have free 2 day shipping!!
yahoo.gif

ETA: Mr.Rebates is also 7% cashback on NARS' website!! Score!!

Vandekamp

I plan to get some Dennis Gross skincare today during the VIBR sale. I think I am going to Melt F&F sale. I can't think of anything that i want.

Vandekamp

There are too many!!! And not enough $$$$.
I don't think I can resist NARS' 30% off! They also have free 2 day shipping!!
yahoo.gif

ETA: Mr.Rebates is also 7% cashback on NARS' website!! Score!!
I think I am going to get a Nars' contour brush unless someone can recommend another one.

novocainedreams

There are too many!!! And not enough $$$$. I don't think I can resist NARS' 30% off! They also have free 2 day shipping!! :yahoo:   ETA: Mr.Rebates is also 7% cashback on NARS' website!! Score!!
I know!!! I am super glad I randomly went on the site!! Totally took the place of my beauty.com order too because it was all Nars stuff I wanted! And the discount was an extra 10% from the other sales, plus mr rebates 7% cash back right now! I swear I get a high when I find good deals like that, hehehe. I didn't even see the two day shipping! Even better! Now for beautylish...I want the new Jeffree Star lipsticks, bioderma cleansing water, and maybe a couple Wanye Goss brushes. I wanted to pick up some OCC lippies but they all seem to be out. Oh and maybe one of the new Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow.

Shars

Now for beautylish...I want the new Jeffree Star lipsticks, bioderma cleansing water, and maybe a couple Wanye Goss brushes. I wanted to pick up some OCC lippies but they all seem to be out. Oh and maybe one of the new Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow.
Me too! It's such an awesome feeling!

Ahh Beautylish. My cart is so full lol. I've got a few of those Wayne Goss face brushes and Jeffree Star's Posh Spice. I'm waiting for the WG holiday brush to launch as well as the new JS lippies. Which of the new JS ones are you thinking of picking up?

Shars

Which brush would you recommend?
I actually really like the Sephora Pro Airbush #54. The JCP Sephoras had them on clearance for $9.99 the other day. The shape of them is perfect getting in the cheek contour, but they're also good for placing highlight exactly where you want it and also applying and blending out blush. I think they're on Sephora's site now, on sale, for $21 so the sale would be a good time to check out 1 or 2 if your SiJCP doesn't have any more.

Medgal07

Don't forget NARS. This all on the heels of Chanel & Guerlain holiday---oh and Dior. I got several things from VIBR. I'm not a huge NARS fan but I did order Vengeful.